I too feel dirty

Yes, it’s okay Merl. Everybody does it sometimes, right? I’m sure all of the guys here can admit they did the see up Kid’s skirt trick in Chrono Cross.

…what?

So, what’s next? Going to “play” Adult Manga 1 for SNES? j/k

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Wanna cookie, merl? Offers Merly a cookie =^^=
yeah, I’ll take a cookie.

And actually, I was surprised that the volleyball mechanics were pretty decent, except that it felt very arcadey. And just about every single time I would spike the ball it would go right into the net, so I lost an awful lot of games that way.

Originally posted by Merlin
I’m a 6’7’’ near-21 year old man with the mindset of an ultra-modest 7th grader who read too much King Arthur and watched too many Looney Tunes as a youth.
If it’s any consolation, I loved Looney Tunes as well. Especially those episodes that referenced pop culture of the time, like the one where Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd are working at a restaurant, and Humphrey Bogart comes in and beats the shit out of Elmer Fudd. I haven’t played Extreme Beach Volleyball, though, so you’ll have to find another avenue for reconciling your problems there.

Originally posted by StarStorm
kicks Lunaris away and drapes my arm around MErlin’s shoulder You’re finally becoming a man, Merlin. It’s time we take the next step on your spiritual journey… the strip club.

Count me in…:mwahaha:

Originally posted by Sephiroth Katana
If it’s any consolation, I loved Looney Tunes as well. Especially those episodes that referenced pop culture of the time, like the one where Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd are working at a restaurant, and Humphrey Bogart comes in and beats the shit out of Elmer Fudd. I haven’t played Extreme Beach Volleyball, though, so you’ll have to find another avenue for reconciling your problems there.
Oh, I wasn’t saying any of that explanation of my character was wrong, I was just explaining it; and yeah, Looney Tunes are k-rad. On an unrelated subject, I’m ready for more Joy Division SK.

Originally posted by Merlin
…I’m ready for more Joy Division SK.

Very good band. Get the album Closer or Unknown Pleasures. And if you like them, check out New Order, too (which is basically the same people minus Ian, making it a COMPLETELY different kind of band).

I’m a <strike>6</strike>5’7’’ near-<strike>21</strike>20 year old man with the mindset of an <strike>ultra-modest 7th</strike> 8th grader who read too much King Arthur and watched too <strike>many Looney Tunes</strike> much anime as a youth.

…but we play Halo in our room instead of doing homework, not DoA. I just don’t know where you went bad, Merlin.

shakes head

Well, you could’ve been playing BMXXX instead.

Or he could have downloaded the nude patch for DoA Volleyball.

I’m a 19 year old man (two months till 20), with a mindset of a 16 year old who watched too many game shows as a youth.

For fun, I watch too many late night movies :mwahaha: .

I thought the nude patch thing was an urban myth. O_o

Anyways, Merl, don’t get into a tizzy over having played DOAV instead of doing homework…I’d rather spend 2 hours playing on my PS2 than write an essay on the Reconstruction Era/What I did during summer break/etc.

<b><i><u><font size = 6>BOOBIES GO BOUNCE BOUNCE UP AND DOWN NIPPLES BIG OOPSZ I WET MESELF</font></u></i></b>

Looks like somebody enjoys TEH_FANSERVICE.

Don’t you?

Mayl, there are other positive aspects to Chobits than just fanservice.

[standing right behind him] Chii?

UWAAA! [crashes through the ceiling]

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
Yay Hitomi and Kasumi. ^^
Hitomi made her team lose in the video though ;;
Poor Ayane, getting teamed up with her ;
;

Hey, I’m just a pervert. laughs I’d like to see that.

But Looney Tunes r0xx0rs!!!

She kicks high. ^_^;;

…oh, come on, SOMEONE had to say it.

Kicks high? Don’t get me started on Sakura in Street Figher Alpha. Of course, compared to this, there’s probably no point.

Chii?

Uh … I’ll tell you when you’re older.

If you take care to keep the volume down and lock the door, no one will know. That’s always a positive thing, isn’t it?

And there are those who actually think about doing their homework? Must be freaky people.

By the way, you’re a bloody giant.

Originally posted by RamzaTheSquire
Im sorry I just cant agree with that. I havent even played it and I know its just about watching scantily clad girls wearing nothing. But then again who can complain. But I dont agree with it actually being a good game. But that is just me.

Yeah, well, maybe you should play it instead of saying it sucks just because other people don’t like the fanservice aspect. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ayane made Hitomi lose! It’s not Hitomi’s fault Ayane spiked the ball out ;_;