I Told You...

Thanks Chrissy, I am really happy to be back.

Do you have any idea what it is like to share a room, with someone who just constantly drives you crazy (my sister), and snores, in blistering hot conditions.

I was very happy to get to my own room, my own bed, and the perfect British weather, rainny/cloudy. Just the way I like it.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
Do you have any idea what it is like to share a room, with someone who just constantly drives you crazy (my sister), and snores, in blistering hot conditions.

Yes, because I did exactly the same thing last week. Uncanny.

Wow, now that is very freaky, where did you go?

Hartlepool, to see relatives. They have a bunk bed for when the family go see them. This time I got to sleep in a bunkbed, me on the top one, my sister on the bottom one. She snores. Plus it was hot as hell up there that week.

Updated my story. As one of my rabid fans, "Sephy Hayes being the other), you must go read it. Now. Go.

You missed me coming back…

Thats good to know.

And GG, I already have reviewed it, on here at least. I may go put a review in on FictionPress, later, if I feel up to it.

Hmm … Not that this happened while you were away, if at all, but Mayl’s catgirl form seems to have become independant from her.

[runs through] Nee~! =^.^=

Come back here, you little …

Can’t catch meee~! :slight_smile:

Take THIS! [BONK] … Argh!!

Hmm … It also looks like Mayl’s mallet goes “bonk” when she misses, which has never happened before, but she’s never tried to use it on herself before.