I thought I would die laughing

I want my babyback babyback babyback babyback babyback babyback ribs…

That’s not funny. That’s just sad.

:noway: :too bad;

Little boys dying isn’t humor. It’s sick.

Another good reason not to have children! Chances of being traumatized increase.

awwww covers Jings eyes

C’mon, the story is so ridiculous.

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]I imagine grave robbers exist in Africa. Just because there’s an empty grave doesn’t mean said body walked off by itself :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah Im not even gonna go there >> [/b]

Uhm, then how could he go to the doctor with that woman and take a DNA- test? The “they just thought he was dead and buried him alive”- solution would be stupid, since then I doubt he had been all like “hi, let’s go to the doctor” he’d rather be “I’m so glad to be the sun again and live, let’s have a huge party with the whole family” or something.
and even so, that wouldn’t be the only case. I mean yeah, if that stuff is true is of course arguable- at least for those who dont live there and haven’t seen it with their own eyes, I believe. But one thing’s for sure: I wont piss those people off o_o;

Do you remember what we did when we read the part about the hippo eating the circus-dwarf?

Well, now is a good time to EAT THE APE!

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
[b]Do you remember what we did when we read the part about the hippo eating the circus-dwarf?

Well, now is a good time to EAT THE APE! [/b]

Well, EAT THE HIPPO was around before we saw that midget article- in the Ezboards. Sephiroth Katana started it.