I think we've all been fooled

Does this mean Merlin actually went door to door trying to sell vacuums to cover the server costs, but failed miserably, leaving one helluva large stock of unsold home appliances?

Does the vacuum come with a special Weiila attachment?

And Now, A Real-Life Testimonial:
(not an actor!)

“SK is sexy 'cuz he shamed me into discovering Joy Division. I got my musical edjumacation from SK.” – KVA.

And Australia’s like wtf, mate.

No. As the Alpha Female of the RPGC staff, I’m not attachable to any household appliances. However, for a small extra fee it would be negotiable to attach an extra picture of the whole staff beating down an internet worm.

I hope I’m not the “internet worm.”

If you are you came too late. They’re all spent.

Naah, that’s one’a dem buggers who ate the site last year. No worries.

:(…:smiley:

Just making sure. It wouldn’t be the first time a woman compared me to an evil, destructive pain in the ass.

What I love about SK is that he never participates in any topics outside of the politics genre. He knows his shit when it comes to politics, and thus, if he only ever posts about something he knows EVERYTHING about, he is therefore ALWAYS right. Every forum has a Sephiroth Katana, where some dude out of nowhere comes in and blows everyone’s opinion about bush, out of the water, and then fades into the oblivion only to appear once more to say something like “Happy birthday dude”. Apparently, if you prompt him hard enough, like in this thread, he will come forth again and say something out of character.

I will always be fascinated by this person.

I dont even know him…and i kinda already like him…ok maybe i dont.

SK is secretly a member of the vast left wing machine that right wing people are always complaining about whenever their own tactics are used against them.

I’ll fight you for him.

Are these vacuums autobots or decepticons. Cause I don’t want to come home and discover my house has been taken over by home appliances.

:moogle: Weee! free for all! *starts lopping off heads with a sword.

Sephiroth Katana is an extra-planar being. He has become a god through strenuous leveling-up and artifact acquiring.

Alright…good bye… :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought Sinistral WAS the crazy canadian around here. :thinking:

Oh nos! Mod abuses! SG threatened to beet me up!

Maybe he’s the one trying to trick us…

This is the real Sephiroth Katana:

http://members.fortunecity.com/sephkatana/rpgpage.html

I actually asked him once if he was attached to this site in any way … AND HE NEVER ANSWERED ME!! Clearly we are peering into the inner juvenilty of this tragic misanthropic soul who currently drifts through our community like a black-crested wave.