I spent the day with VickiMints

That is right. VickiMints. The one Charl is obsessed with. The one the rest of you are obsessed with too.

We went to the North Carolina state fair. We saw a 300+ pound pumpkin. She bought her mother a little glass figurine. We saw some pig races. And goat races. And duck races. We didn’t have any fair food though. Probably because I only had $16 in cash on me and had had fair food last week at the Dixie Classic Fair. We did get some free samples of homemade peanut butter, peanut brittle, hushpuppies, and fudge though. Afterward, we ate at a place called Firebird or something like that. She had a chicken Caesar salad, and I had a steak. It was a little dry but still good.

But yeah. I spent the day with VickiMints. And you did not.:smug:

…and?

• VickiMints has left the chat (Quit: Leaving)
  • The_984 has left the chat (Quit: Leaving)

I’m assuming some the varsity was had at some point during this exchange.

The Varsity is in Atlanta, not North Carolina. So no. No The Varsity. Not yet. Not yet.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

But I spent the night with her.

I went outside, today, and it sucked. I’m not making that mistake again.

That’s two shots, everyone.

I went outside, today, and it was gorgeous. So much for “What Global Warming?”. Now if you’ll excuse me I’ve got to boycott some evil environmental looters and polluters. :sin:

Haha, yeah. Aparently, it went from nineteen degrees to, like, eighty-three back home in Colorado.

Rhode Island sucks year round.

I was in North Carolina to visit a friend from deviantART over the summer.

I don’t have anything really relevant to say.

Trying to think of something relevant to add, but I’m at a loss here.

At least it’s nice out today. Not too hot, but not too cool. Just right…
A shame then, that I have to work on homework.

Thank goodness it was only two…

Spending the day with me isn’t that awesome though - I’m kinda lame. :smiley: Yes, we went to the fair yesterday. I’m sorry I didn’t take any pictures. I go every year pretty much, so it’s not really something I think about doing. I already had one of myself a couple of years ago with a larger watermelon than any that were grown this year, so meh. The 984 was a bit lame for not going in for ANY fair food. I was going to have some NC State ice cream (which is really good!), but then if I’m stuffing my face while he’s not having anything I’ll look like a piggy. I guess it’s a good thing I’m going back to the fair with coworkers tomorrow during work! I think I impressed him with my knowledge of where the free food samples are, but apparently I missed the new “interactive gaming” exhibit. Oh well. Overall, I had a really nice time. The 984 isn’t as much of a jackass as he would like to think he is, and now there’s one person here who knows I haven’t completely blown up since my old picture was taken, LOL. :smiley:

You got a picture of the barrel monster.

Oh snap, I sure did. That was something new though!

I don’t understand this system at all, but okay then.

Also, good for you guys.

I hang out with my friends every few days and never make threads about it. Should I start? :expressionless:

I personally think any time Hades isn’t a misanthrope deserves a thread.

Not caring about you hanging out one time with your buddy isn’t misanthropy, but keep flattering yourself.