I spent 6 hours at work today...

And 90% of my time was spent telling people that Finding Nemo isn’t out until tomorrow.

For those of you who don’t know, I work at Wal Mart now. Today, we had to setup one of the display cases for Finding Nemo, which is coming out tomorrow. Immediately after, people started asking me if we’re sold out. After a few, I decided to keep track of how many times I was asked.

I stopped counting when I took my break at 6:30, and I had 84 then. I still had another 3 hours while the store was open after that I probably got another 50 questions in.

Funniest part - One guy asked if we had any in the back and insisted I got one. Yeah, it would cost me personally 10,000 to stick a release on my transaction record the day before it’s supposed to be out.

Any self-respecting Finding Nemo fan knows that it isn’t out until tomorrow… what’s wrong with those people? =)

I told my mom that if anyone was having difficultly thinking of a Christmas gift for me that Finding Nemo would be a good one and that I’d hold off on buying it just in case.

Anyway… that’s wild, though. Has that happened much with other releases?

I still haven’t seen Finding Nemo. …I did get sent an e-mail in which nemo was “found”… in sushi. ^^;;;

So many people seem to like it! I guess I have to go rent it at Blockbuster. Speaking of animated films, has anybody seen Lilo and Stitch? There’s a movie I didn’t plan on liking… and it turned out to be really cool. It’ll prob’ly be the same with this movie, when I find the time to actually see it. o_o

…and I know all about people asking you the same question 50 million times. which is why I no longer work around hordes of people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Originally posted by Astral
[b]I still haven’t seen Finding Nemo. …I did get sent an e-mail in which nemo was “found”… in sushi. ^^;;;

So many people seem to like it! I guess I have to go rent it at Blockbuster. Speaking of animated films, has anybody seen Lilo and Stitch? There’s a movie I didn’t plan on liking… and it turned out to be really cool. It’ll prob’ly be the same with this movie, when I find the time to actually see it. o_o

…and I know all about people asking you the same question 50 million times. which is why I no longer work around hordes of people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/b]

Lilo and Stitch, I watched that with my girlfriend. it was actually kind of cool, I loved Stitch’s voice especially near the start where hes like “Hi, my names Stitch”

That job would be great if it werent for the fucking costomers.

I hear ya Charle, I would have loved my summerjob as a tourist guide a lot more if I wouldn’t have had to deal with those stupid, lost tourists.
“The liquir store is 25 meters up the street to the right, on the right side.”
“No, Carl Larsson lived about 8 Swedish miles away from here, it’s Anders Zorn who lived in THIS town!”

That was said in a movie from a guy the works in a video store.

Originally posted by Weiila
“No, Carl Larsson lived about 8 Swedish miles away from here, it’s Anders Zorn who lived in THIS town!”

Swedish…miles? o_O

Originally posted by Charlemagne
That job would be great if it werent for the fucking costomers.
Clerks is a good movie.

Since they have translated it into Norwegian, I probably won’t watch it. Only moreso since they’ve changed the title to Operation Nemo.

Norwegians can’t translate.

I just feel bad for you because you work at Wal-Mart.

Hey a job’s a job.

There is the big notion in my school that going anywhere near Walmart makes you a dirty person. It’s basically looked upon as a poor house from my student body…but it’s ok only if you’re going there to buy electronics…go figure…

That would drive me crazy after awhile

a job is not a job

Originally posted by Silhouette
a job is not a job

Actually that’s exactly what a job is, of course I really should have left this statement alone in case someone wanted to put some vague intellectual sounding quote that doesn’t mean anything into their sig.

Whether you’re joking or not I’ll elaborate on my statement which meant that sometimes beggers can’t be choosers

I really enjoyed Lilo and Stitch.

Originally posted by Weiila

Not to be confused with just plain “miles”

“Operation Nemo”? There’s a conversation piece…

I’ve yet to see the movie. Is it really THAT damn good?

“Mister Bush, we are launching Operation Nemo! Within a month, we will have the exact location of Atlantis, after which we will invade and rebuild its government and infrastructure, all at the cost of the taxpayers!”

Note I have no clue what the movie’s about. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, L&S r0x0rz.

Originally posted by Devillion
Not to be confused with just plain “miles”

A mile isn’t static, it varies from country to country.