I return....

Ha, whats up man.

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
5 posts
No, it’s 10 now.

Hi, Giza! So… yeah, what’s up?

Welcome back Giza.

WB Giza.

And I thought it was only 10 for some avatars?

Hey Giza, welcome back, what have you been doing all this time?

trys hard to remember Gila Um… begins to walk off, still thinking Welcome back!

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
trys hard to remember Gila Um… begins to walk off, still thinking Welcome back!

He was before your time a bit. In fact, as I recall, he stopped coming around about the time I broke up with him to marry Zero X-Hunter.

^ Dont remind me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m doing good.
I turned to the dark side though (AKA got a Xbox).
<<
>
>
:runaway:

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Just put Gila monster on ignore until he changes his name back to KOS Gilgamesh.

Yeah, that’s good advice for anyone, although I’m not gonna change my name back to Kos Gilgamesh.

One more question.
When can you customize the little status thing under your name? It used to be 1000 posts but now it seems its less.

Huge post purging, and everyone who had 1000 posts still gets their custom title privs.

Sooo…how can I get mine back? Get 1000 posts?

If you had 850+ posts before said purge, you can ask an admin so you can.

Well I had 1600+ posts but my account got deleted somehow.
Can I still ask a admin to change it?

Yeah. Said ‘purge’ was a worm, and not long after, anyone who hadn’t posted since the restoration got… how do I say this… DELETED!!!

Ah… but can I still ask for a custom title?

Yea. Just talk to Merl or Zero (I think Zero can do it, mebbe Sin can as well (you can look who is and isn’t in the Forum Leaders link at the top of the page when you first come here)) or one of the other admins.

I remember you allright, Giz (I used to confuse you with Gila.) ^^ Glad to have you back, I didn’t know if you were ever going to return. Hope your doing good.

And yeah, we’ve had SEVERAL problems with viruses and hackers lately, but the Big Guys are working on that. And I’m sure they’ll give you back your custom title if you ask.

Hackers you say…
Why would someone want to hack RPGC?