I really, REALLY hate my fucking boss now:

I had this guy as a manager before, but he left to go to another store (in the same chain). They hated him so much, that they sent him back here to torment me, and my new boss to some new store (which is cool for him, since he deserves a grand opening on his resume).

Now, I could list several reasons that I hate this bastard, most of them work related, but this one takes the fucking cake.

He came to the, when he wasn’t working (just to check everything out, you know) with his kids. His kids started acting up or something, and he just takes his little boy and little girl and fucking PUSHED them HARD- now these are like… seven, maybe eight year old children. It’s completely fucked up. Then, the boy hits the girl, and the girl starts crying. He grabs them both by the fucking ear, in front of a bunch of customers, and drags them out of the store… when they’re back, the two kids sit quietly. The little girl cries still, but not nearly as loudly.

Now, I don’t fucking approve of hitting your kids at all, but if your kid is just… well… acting like a fucking KID- there is no reason to punish them so severely. Considering that he’s fucking intimidated me and several of my coworkers before, everything adds up. He’s a Goddamned bully, and if he writes me up for something that I don’t feel justified, I’m going to surprise and scare the fuck out of him by taking it to a higher up. If this needs further clarification, just ask me, I know I’m being fairly incoherent, but just thinking about this makes me want to see how HE likes to be pushed around by someone that’s bigger than him.

Quit. You shouldn’t have to put up with someone like that. You can get a much better job somewhere else. (Or go to college, see what it’ll make of you)

Still, quit. It’s worked for me so far.

I’m in college. It’s easy for you to say to quit- I like my job besides my boss, anyway. The store managers are already pissed at him, and I don’t see him lasting too long, especially after I talk to the store managers about his… indiscretion (not that he cares, except that it was IN FRONT OF A CUSTOMER). I make a good chunk of change, too- I’m not going to give that up because I’m pissed at once person.

In other words, I shouldn’t have to leave because my boss is being an unreasonable jackass, he should be fired. I’m going to do everything in my power to make that possible.

Word.

Stick it to the man (by… um… tattling to the higher up man)

I was gonna say mention this incident with his kids to the higher ups before you go to them again for anything he does to you (so it doesn’t look like you’ve been hiding/making up this thing with his kids until a convenient point) but it seems you’re already mentioning this immediately anyway. Good.

Oh, and if there’s any sort of forms relevant to this to fill out, fill them out (“Incident Reports” are the Orwellian buzzword my corporate overlords favor). They like paperwork. And having a “record” to use against people when getting ready to fire them.

Report him: Have them come take his kids away.

Hell yeah! If he’s being a complete asshole and bullying people, then he deserves to get kicked out.

you should throw a brick at him the next time you see him. that’ll teach him.

Totally just beat him up

Why do people have to be so bitchy?

They got bullied when they were younger.

You should have lended him your belt while the customer was still there. That would have shut him up. And, you know, the kids.

Thats messed up. Try very hard to find nice reasonable complaints about him, and get on nice terms with his superiors, so when his ass gets fired, you can slip into a nice promotion.

So, let’s see if I’ve got this straight. Things at your job are like this:

Am I right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, quitting or not is your decision, but I wouldn’t stick around at a job where I got no respect.

I have a problem with one manager, I would hardly say that it’s like that. The assistant manager is a really nice guy and a hard worker.