I really need a digital camera.

I’ve gotta show you guys a picture of the funniest sign in the world. Near the Taco Bell on Camp Pendleton, there is a sign with arrows, one points to “Heaven”, the other points in the opposite direction to “Hell”. I get a kick out of it every tiem I see it. You guys would love it.

It looks a bit like this:
<–Heaven
Hell–>

Sounds funneh :stuck_out_tongue:

www.ebay.com

Its a shame I’ve never seen the sign. Is it along the 5 or do you have to go in the side streets.
So this means you’re back from South Carolina? (I didn’t notice you making a thread you got transfered back to Camp Pendleton)

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]www.ebay.com

Its a shame I’ve never seen the sign. Is it along the 5 or do you have to go in the side streets.
So this means you’re back from South Carolina? (I didn’t notice you making a thread you got transfered back to Camp Pendleton) [/b]

I said I was back, but I never made a big thread about it. I was in North Carloina though. I’ve been back since July 3, but I’m still on active duty and will be until December. It is on base off the Las Pulgas exit. Ironically, the “Heaven” part points to the 5 and the “Hell” points towards further into base. I still don’t do anything at work though, despite my unit being back (they got back last weekend). All I do it watch movies and clean every Wednesday. Having jacked up my knee and actually having it in my record now I do even less.

As for the camera, I’m gonna have to shop around. It might be cheaper on base, plus it’d be tax free. I just don’t trust buying stuff over the internet quite yet.

There’s something similar in Norway, I think… One sign reading “godsexpedition” (customs, or… whatever) pointing one way and one reading “hellstation” (a gas station, Hell is a company) pointing the other. English speaking tourists like to take pictures of it. Might just be another Norwegian joke, I don’t know.