I really like chicken.

People say about most stuff ‘it tastes like chicken’, so does that imply chicken tastes like everything? Chicken goes really well with just about everything (except maybe cardboard), but I recommend just sticking in a sandwich with some salad. Once I had this really great dinner where they put chicken in with the pasta, and poured tomato sauce over it. Real tomato sauce, not that Heinz crap. Chicken Kiev is also pretty cool. They cover it in garlic and butter (or is it garlic butter? I forget) and then cook it in breadcrumbs, and it tastes really good (but you’ll feel like hell tomorrow. I blame the garlic/butter). Hades is my friend. I don’t know whether he likes chicken though. Chicken is also pretty good in stew, with gravy. In fact chicken goes with pretty much anything. Here’s my favourite chicken recipe:

[i]Ingredients:
* 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
* 12 ounces angel hair pasta
* 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4 inch thick slices
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2/3 cup chicken broth
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Cooking:

Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and saute for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink). Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.

Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until al dente; drain and set aside.

While pasta is cooking, heat 2nd tablespoon oil over medium heat in same skillet used for chicken. Stir fry carrots for about 4 minutes, then add broccoli and garlic and stir fry for another 2 minutes. Finally, stir in broth, basil and cheese and return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 4 minutes.

Place drained pasta in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken/vegetable mixture and serve immediately.[/i]

This tastes really good and I encourage you all to try it. Chicken is good for when you need something quick and also when you want something really nice.

Oh, yes, chicken is very versatile, and it is no wonder that it is consumed all over the world.

Most of my favourite chicken recipes are French: such as poulet grillé à la diable and suprêmes de volaille archiduc, although I enjoy plenty of others as well.

Needs more spices.

My favorate chicken recipies are deep-fried and crispy. :smiley:

You take chicken, for example: maybe they couldn’t figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything.

My mom makes good chicken. My dad doesn’t like it because of the spices she puts in.

I feel like chicken tonight.

Teriyaki Chicken with a side of Miso Soup. My favourite :smiley:

Personally, I prefer a good roast beef or nice fried bacon to chicken. I cannot stand chicken in many forms, amongst them that Kentucky fried way. My favourite form of chicken, would be hot wings, or terriyaki wings. Tasty. And nothing wrong with well prepared chinese chicken balls.

THAT brought back memories.

Horrible memories…

Flaps his arms into triangles and runs around the table

You know what I just cooked? Chicken parmigiana.

UGH, fuck chicken. I want my goddamn pepperoni pizza, but Pizza Hut is OUT OF HANDTOSSED. I’m going to kill someone

For some reason, every time I look at this topic’s title it takes me a second to realize it says “chicken” and not “children.”

Hahaha same here.

Hahaha, i had pizza hut tonigh to man! God i fuckin’ love pizza hut *high five

pizza hut sucks.

chicken rules.

runs after Sin with a chopping knife It’s always the same! Come back here dammit, KFC awaits!

I never thought I’d have a chick run after me like I was a piece of meat >.>

Run, Sin, Run!

Still, chicken is good, but I prefer breast, period. I just… can’t touch anything else.

Mmm boneless chicken breasts in mushroom soup…