I really hate my unit sometimes.

Man, I got a call earlier from my unit telling me to come in at 0530 tomorrow to go to Wisconsin for training. I was told that I’m not going to Wisconsin and that I’m supose to go in on the 25 to work on the vehicles since there isn’t enough money to send me to Georgia and have me on for a month here. So now I’ve got to go to Wisconsin for 2 weeks and then be at Pendleton for another 2 weeks after that and they said that I SHOULD still be going to Georgia (the country), not that I AM going to Georgia. SO now I’ve had to pack up all of my shit which is annoying and tiring. I also don’t know if we’re taking a military or commercial flight to Wisconsin which is annoying since it’ll change a little bit of how I pack.

The military can really jerk you around sometimes.

What branch of the service are you in?

The good news is that I’m from Wisconsin

The obvious answer to this dilemma is to use one of your firearms and shoot this person. Come on now, you’ve been in the army long enough to realize this is the answer to all problems.

Oh and make sure to visit a Cheese Chalet. It’s the only thing Wisconsin has going for it, other than the huge quantity of easy, drunk, stoned females on any given night in Madison.

You bastard.

BMO, if you live near Ft. McCoy I could stop by and see you pretty easy on the 23 since I’ll have that day off.

Flee to Mexico and live with Skankin’ Garbage! Or, have fun with conflicting orders in Wisconsin?

You bastard.

BMO, if you live near Ft. McCoy I could stop by and see you pretty easy on the 23 since I’ll have that day off.[/QUOTE]

You’re still a jarhead :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun doing whatever it is that you’re gonna be doing that you dont know right now if you’re doing or not.