I Praise AOL for their Pop-up Blocker, then this happens...

Well, I go to log on my AOL account yesterday and before I could fully log on it gives me a message to access the master account for an urgent message. Fine, I log onto my dad’s account then it tells me to call this number. Getting a little frusterated, I called the number only to have somebody tell me they can’t help me because I’m not the master account owner. Now I’m pissed. I have my dad calls and finds out somebody “acquired” my password and used my account to spam e-mails at the rate of 140 in less than four minutes. Now I have to get rid of my account that I’ve had since I was like 10. What a day!

Well, if there’s any relief, my dad’s finally going to get cable modems. Yay!

Originally posted by BahamutXero
[b]Well, I go to log on my AOL account yesterday and before I could fully log on it gives me a message to access the master account for an urgent message. Fine, I log onto my dad’s account then it tells me to call this number. Getting a little frusterated, I called the number only to have somebody tell me they can’t help me because I’m not the master account owner. Now I’m pissed. I have my dad calls and finds out somebody “acquired” my password and used my account to spam e-mails at the rate of 140 in less than four minutes. Now I have to get rid of my account that I’ve had since I was like 10. What a day!

Well, if there’s any relief, my dad’s finally going to get cable modems. Yay! [/b]

I used to work in the dept that you called heh. I hated that place.

I work Internal Computing now so I dont have to deal with it =)

Ewwww.

AOL.

Hey! I only got it because my dad’s company paid for it.

There’s no reason that anyone needs AOL, there are free programs that will do everything it offers, and lower priced internet provided elsewhere.

And if anyone actually uses the AOL for broadband, they’re retarded.

Yeah, I think we’re switching to Adelphia PowerLink because we can get it for $20/month for half a year. We still gotta buy the modems though. Like I said, we only used AOL because my dad’s company paid for it.