I pity you all...

For many of you will miss out on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic which is one of the best RPGs in a long time. It fits extremely well into the Star Wars universe and has many great innovations. It is a bit like Black and White in that you can do things the good way or evil way (but not as hard). Then you build your character up with certain traits and stats which can affect the way you pla drastically. Not only that, but battling isn’t alwas the best solution, but you can still be rewarded with experience points for handling it another way. It is quite cool. I’m only in the first city (which is huge) and I’ve done so much and am having a blast. On the downside, battles aren’t quite as easy to get into which makes leveling up a bit harder, at least at the point of the game I’m in. However, you’re religous hate against the XBOX will prevent you from enjoying a great game. So sad.

Please don’t tempt me to buy one of those. I chose GC, and that’s what I’m keeping. SSB:M!!!

That brings the grand total of good X-box exclusive games to 2. Sounds intresting, but I’m not going to buy a system for that mech game, and Star wars.

It’s not like the GC has ANY good exclusives

I’ve saved up enough, so I plan on buying an Xbox and KOTOR whenever I get my next pay check. I guess then I’ll be able to get Fable then, right?

Originally posted by Steve
It’s not like the GC has ANY good exclusives

You BASTARD!

SSB:M
SMS
SA2:B

Coming Soon:

F-Zero GX

AND MANY MORE!!!

SSB:M
I had fun with it… WHEN IT WAS ON THE N64.
SMS
Well, let’s just let mario DIE finally
He’s had plenty of good games, but this is just beating a dead horse.
SA2:B
(I believe you mean Sonic Adventure 2 Battle)
Well, let’s just say I had my fill with Sonic on Sega. Dreamcast, and any other systems it was on.
F-Zero GX is just like any other racing game, just with eye candy.

Originally posted by Frameskip
That brings the grand total of good X-box exclusive games to 2. Sounds intresting, but I’m not going to buy a system for that mech game, and Star wars.

Thank you for proving m main point about the religious hate. However, the XBOX has more than just 2 “good” titles. Here are some EXCELLENT exclusives (that I have played):

Shenmue 2
Halo (and soon Halo 2)
Star Wars: KotOR
Mech Assault
JSRF (Jet Set Radio Future)
Project Gotham Racing
Amped
Unreal Championship

There are also some that I can’t think of now since it is late and I’ve been up all day and can’t think as well. This is even counting the fact that the XBOX usually (ke word usually) gets the better verisons on the multiplatform games.

You forgot Silent Hill 2. It may not have been exclusive, but damn that version was better than the PS2 one :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Steve
You forgot Silent Hill 2. It may not have been exclusive, but damn that version was better than the PS2 one :stuck_out_tongue:

That is covered in the part about the XBOX getting the better multi-platform version. However, the Greatest Hits PS2 version has the XBOX extras.

I have a X-box. Knights of the Old Republic for me!

I was watching my friend play it and I was impressed. But alas, I am quite lacking in the funds here.

I didn’t even know they made a Star Wars rpg. I mean, I saw KOTOR being advertised in some places, but I assumed it was some generic Star Wars action game. Sounds cool - is there anything else you found particularly impressive about it, Infonick?

Both systems have their merits, so stop your stupid penis comparisons. Neither one’s better, although the X-box does offer better specs, because it all depends on your preferences.

I only have a GCN, but personally, I’d love to have all of the systems. X-box has Halo 2, JSRF, Mech Assault, KotOR, NINJA GAIDEN. I mean fuck, it’s Ninja Gaiden. Ninja. Gaiden. And Fable looks pretty sweet, too.

But GCN’s got Metroid Prime, Ikaruga, Megaman Network Transmission, Viewtiful Joe, SSBM, Eternal Darkness.

So shut up and stop arguing about which is better :stuck_out_tongue:

PS2 is the perfect in between system anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

“Thank you for proving m main point about the religious hate.”

I don’t hate the system, there just are not any games I want to play on the system.

“However, the XBOX has more than just 2 “good” titles. Here are some EXCELLENT exclusives (that I have played):”
Lets take a look

Shenmue 2
Don’t care

Halo (and soon Halo 2)
Being ported, really old

seems intresting, but not 179+50 dollars intrsting

Mech Assault
Seems intresting, but not 179+50+50 dollars intresting

Don’t care

Project Gotham Racing
Don’t care

Amped
Don’t care

Unreal Championship
Don’t care

"There are also some that I can’t think of now since it is late and I’ve been up all day and can’t think as well. This is even counting the fact that the XBOX usually (ke word usually) gets the better verisons on the multiplatform games. "

It has better capabilitys as a system, and the extras are usually fairly boring any way. It just dosen’t have enough appeal to me as a system, when 90% of the games are on another system, the exclusive games aren’t all that appealing, and has a miniscule library compared to the other systems.

*edit, didn’t see Dai’s post, but that too.

It just dosen’t have enough appeal to me as a system, when 90% of the games are on another system, the exclusive games aren’t all that appealing.

There’s the GC all over again. Just change the 90 to around 75.

I have all 3 systems. I pity you all.

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
[b]Both systems have their merits, so stop your stupid penis comparisons. Neither one’s better, although the X-box does offer better specs, because it all depends on your preferences.

I only have a GCN, but personally, I’d love to have all of the systems. X-box has Halo 2, JSRF, Mech Assault, KotOR, NINJA GAIDEN. I mean fuck, it’s Ninja Gaiden. Ninja. Gaiden. And Fable looks pretty sweet, too.

But GCN’s got Metroid Prime, Ikaruga, Megaman Network Transmission, Viewtiful Joe, SSBM, Eternal Darkness.

So shut up and stop arguing about which is better :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Well said.

[b]“Thank you for proving m main point about the religious hate.”

I don’t hate the system, there just are not any games I want to play on the system.

“However, the XBOX has more than just 2 “good” titles. Here are some EXCELLENT exclusives (that I have played):”
Lets take a look

Shenmue 2
Don’t care

Halo (and soon Halo 2)
Being ported, really old

seems intresting, but not 179+50 dollars intrsting

Mech Assault
Seems intresting, but not 179+50+50 dollars intresting

Don’t care

Project Gotham Racing
Don’t care

Amped
Don’t care

Unreal Championship
Don’t care

"There are also some that I can’t think of now since it is late and I’ve been up all day and can’t think as well. This is even counting the fact that the XBOX usually (ke word usually) gets the better verisons on the multiplatform games. "

It has better capabilitys as a system, and the extras are usually fairly boring any way. It just dosen’t have enough appeal to me as a system, when 90% of the games are on another system, the exclusive games aren’t all that appealing, and has a miniscule library compared to the other systems.

*edit, didn’t see Dai’s post, but that too. [/b]

So YOU don’t care about them, it doesn’t mean that they aren’t good games. Also, yes Halo is being ported, but it it still after Halo 2 is released and it is several years after the XBOX release. I guess we all shouldn’t have bought FF3/FF6, FF2/FF4, FF1, FF7, and FF8 since the were ported awhile after too. Besides, just because there aren’t many games that you want to play on the system doesn’t diminish the quality of the system. I got a GC originally for the Nintendo classics that you can’t miss (like Zelda). However, other than those games, I don’t care too much for the GC line-up, however, the GC is still a very good system and if it breaks I’ll replace it. Such as I think that SSB:Melee is way over rated, but does that really deminish the quality of the game or make it any worse? No. While you ma not like the game I listed, they have been given excellent reviews overall and the general consensus is that they are good games. As for my hate comment, the constant, “XBOX sucks, GC rules!”, “the XBOX is just a cheap PC”, “the XBOX has no good games”, etc. make it easy to get the hate impression. I find it funny how when Halo was released, some here said that it was nothing special and it was just alright, yet now those same people are excited that it is coming to the PC.