I never thought higly of most home computer users...

I say we, the computer literate, should put the computer illiterate under submission.

Originally posted by Ren
I say we, the computer literate, should put the ocmputer literate under submission.

So you’re saying we should make ourselves submit to ourselves? I fail to see the reasoning.

Originally posted by Cala
So you’re saying we should make ourselves submit to ourselves? I fail to see the reasoning.

Lessno of the day: wait untill you are sober before you go typing stuf.

But I fixed it.

Originally posted by Ren
[b]Lessno of the day: wait untill you are sober before you go typing stuf.

But I fixed it. [/b]

Might wanna wait a little longer.

I see RPGC still cant take a joke…

…which brings up the question: “Hey, why isn’t there a single key for Ctrl+Alt+Delete?”

Tril: a friend of mine with the same thoughts invented this:

translation:

Welcome to M$ News

After years and years of exhaustive testing in our labs, M$ will finally release the tool you needed to make your life easier.

With this product you don’t waste your three fingers from using the three most pressed keys in Windows anymore.

You’ve never seen anything like this.

And now let’s see what ctrlaltdel users have to say about the product…

Originally posted by Trillian
…which brings up the question: “Hey, why isn’t there a single key for Ctrl+Alt+Delete?”

Answer: Because the Humor demands it.

Why are people stupid? Well lets see it all goes back to uhhhhhh… I cant remember they are just stupid die stupid people die:enguard:

Nulani, that brings up an interesting point.

Children’s only primary use should be for computers, since they know how to work the damn things before they even hit junior high school over here.