I never thought higly of most home computer users...

But I never thought enough people were so stupid to warrant this!

http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! It’s amazing how stupid people can be. We have to take a computer literacy course at college here, and the test questions include: minimize, maximize, delete a file, rename a file, close a program. All as individual questions worth 1 point each in a 40 point test. And to think peopole fail it…

bangs his head on desk repeatedly

Maybe they’ve had so many people calling in asking that as a prank or something that they took it seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn, that is just plain stupid?

Now, where’s that Tab I ordered?

Originally posted by demigod
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! It’s amazing how stupid people can be. We have to take a computer literacy course at college here, and the test questions include: minimize, maximize, delete a file, rename a file, close a program. All as individual questions worth 1 point each in a 40 point test. And to think peopole fail it…

Almost the same here, just that there are 10 questions and you have to get 7 right.

My God… This isn’t just computer related dumbness. Someone stupid enough to need such a thing from a FAQ should be terminated for the sake of humankind.

Humanity is doomed. Let us spare ourselves from the humiliation, and kill ourselves now.

Windows detects no Keyboard. Please press any key to continue

Originally posted by Nulani
Humanity is doomed. Let us spare ourselves from the humiliation, and kill ourselves now.

That’s your answer for EVERYTHING, Nul! 8P

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
That’s your answer for EVERYTHING, Nul! 8P

That’s because it works.

Heh, thats funny…

Like that simpsons episode where he works from home and needs to use the computer. The obesity one? He does that in there too.

Well, since no one is that stupid, it was obciously some “Dumb” joke, MWAhahahahahaha!

Meh, I’ve seen worse questions on FAQs. I can kind of see how it could be a little confusing with all the wierd keys on a keyboard, but after like 5 seconds even a 6 year old should be able to figure it out.

Originally posted by Booken
Windows detects no Keyboard. Please press any key to continue

No, it’s “Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue.”

Originally posted by Gamer5389
Meh, I’ve seen worse questions on FAQs. I can kind of see how it could be a little confusing with all the wierd keys on a keyboard, but after like 5 seconds even a 6 year old should be able to figure it out.

Yes, but these aren’t 6-year-olds, they’re adults. Which, of course, are much more qualified to be stupid.

Actually…

I think most 6-year olds are more computer literate then most of their adult counterparts.

A dead fetus is more computer literate than most people over 40

Originally posted by PC Glenton
[b]Actually…

I think most 6-year olds are more computer literate then most of their adult counterparts. [/b]

Exactly my point!

Don’t laugh.

That post was probably made from one of my computer-illiterate relatives.

Suicide is on discount today. With relatives like that, it is probably a good thing.

Too bad all of us have relatives like that. The computer age is doomed before it began.