I lost my job...

My aunt decided to begin work with a partner. However, he doesn’t want any employees (God only knows how that would work). So, guess what? I GOT FIRED!

Well, the work wasn’t that hard. Typing stuff is pretty easy, getting coffee wasn’t life-threatening, and stuffing envelopes was only difficult because of the sheer boredom. Still, it paid better than a job at McDonalds, so it was worth it.

Now off to find a new job…

Well when you bone your bosses 12 years old daughter, these things are going to happen.

(didnt bother actually looking at your post)

Aww you got fired, too fucking bad.

Orian, you better stop being a dick.

Dude, that’s sad.

But what kind of partnership in business is that that wouldn’t need employess?

Gee, I better stop. OH NOZ I MIGHT GETS BANNED!

C’mon Zombie, you dont need to be so mean, even if it is hillareous.

See, I’d be nice but then I’d have to remember back to all the times that I’ve gotten the same reaction from all of us ‘friends’ here at RPGC and then I’d have to wonder “Do I really give a shit?” and since the answer is no I’m basically a bitch to everything that breathes. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t like it? Leave.

Originally posted by Ren
But what kind of partnership in business is that that wouldn’t need employess?

Maybe the parter is a brilliant roboticist who will create inteligent robots to aid humanity and run the business.

I’m sorry to hear that you got fired, Gallo :confused: Hope that you’ll find something new!

Dgalloway, how exactly did you want us to respond? I don’t undestand.

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Gee, I better stop. OH NOZ I MIGHT GETS BANNED!

Actually, yeah, you might just.

bummer

What a bummer… glad I don’t have to worry about getting a job for another two years. Hope you find something interesting.

man… that sucks. Well, you can always do what I’m doing and sign up to work at a local Wal*Mart :slight_smile:

But seriously, I hope you find something good.

Welcome to the ranks of the many, the shameful, the unemployed.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Dgalloway, how exactly did you want us to respond? I don’t undestand.

I don’t care how you respond. If Ori wants to voice his mind, that’s okay. I’m still a bit down, so I won’t fight back.

Besides, it gives me a reason to hunt him down and run him over later on. So Ori, I would stay indoors if I were you.

Just dont freakin’ post if your gonna start saying crap like that.

And dont give me the shit of trying to be all cool with doing ‘OH GOD THEY PATHETIC WITH THEIRE PROBLEMS I’M GONNA INSULTE THEEEEEEEEM!!!’ crap post peoples seems to do all around. S’gettin’ annoyin’.

I didn’t think my post was that insulting, I’m also a member of the many, the shameful, the unemployed.