I like my women like I like my hydrochloric acid

Originally posted by Varan the Red
I like my women the way I like my coffee; hot, steamy, and with a spoon in them.

I like my women the way I like my coffe; $1.50

Sorry Miss Mints :frowning: I didn’t know everyone else would follow suit :open_mouth:

Originally posted by Cloth Hat

Then your in luck, just talk to Charl’s mom.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I HATE YOU TD, I HATE YOU AND YOUR ROTTEN CHOICE IN JOKES!!

Originally posted by Silhouette
HCl is nothing. my dad’s a chemist and one of his employee guys was telling me about this one dude who didnt get rid of all his HCN (something else maybe) and threw it in a trashcan, and when the garbage man collected it and the crusher crushed it, it shot out over him and it fucking melted him.

Organic acid, ouch. HCl isn’t nothing, it’s just usually diluted to the point where it takes 10 minutes before you feel it.

ALL THE DISGUSTING THINGS I GET TO SEE IN THIS JOB. I REALLY WISH I DIDN’T.

Eww. That was also a way to get rid of people you don’t like.

I’m just guessing, but is HCN Hydrogen Nitrochloride? It hurts just to say it…

HCN is hydrocyanic acid. Its actually not a “strong” acid.
edit: as a sidenote, HCN will kill you by inhaling it before it kills you by burning you. Its fumes are deadly. I actually made syntheses using HCN derivs and we were told the modern way to use HCN was to make a mix of NH4Cl + NaCN. A whiff of NaCN will give you an irritation. A whiff of HCN will finish you off. I highly doubt whatever burned that person was HCN because it wouldn’t have had that effect unless it was like 30M and even if it wasn’t at that concentration, you gotta contact hazardous waste people (like Environmental Health and Safety at my university) to help you get rid of it.

The blood of aliens isn’t as strong as prussic acid :stuck_out_tongue:

x has some homework to do on the periodic table =\

I think it’s interesting how cyanide actually works in the human body.

it attacks cytochrome in mitochondria doesn’t it?

err yeah…why’d I say chloride…

And I know Cyanide stops cellular respiration, so the mitochondria would be a likely target. On a related note, anyone hear about that guy that fell into an unprotected vat of Cyanide?

No, and I bet I don’t want to either.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I like my women like I like my soda, cold, still, and filled with soda.

Originally posted by Varan the Red
[b]I like my women the way I like my coffee; hot, steamy, and with a spoon in them.

…wait… [/b]

Maw! Get my scythe! I’ma goin’ slicin’ in tha morn! [/hillbillie accent]

You all deserve death.

UK people will remember this one; Martin Clunes did a short film about the Acid Bath Murderer last year, and it’s kinda similar to this. It looked disgusting then, and it sounds disgusting now. What a way to go. I repeat; humans are bastards.

Originally posted by Pierson
I repeat; humans are bastards.

A-men.

Originally posted by Pierson
UK people will remember this one; Martin Clunes did a short film about the Acid Bath Murderer last year, and it’s kinda similar to this. It looked disgusting then, and it sounds disgusting now. What a way to go. I repeat; humans are bastards.

Ohh, I remember that. Tasty.

This was from my biochem class years ago, so I may not remember exactly. Basically, cyanide causes suffocation while breathing, since the nitrogen atom blocks the oxygen receptor site on hemoglobin. Everything else still works, but your blood stops carrying the oxygen from the air you breathe.

wait a sec, that’s what CO2 does.

Warning, the pics are gruesome.

http://www.mercy.navy.mil/bioterror/PROGRAM/CHEMICAL.HTM

As a side note, it doesn’t mention Mustard reacting in your lungs to make HCl… I need to look into that. There we go

http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Chemistry/MOTM/mustard/mustard.htm