I know I'm way behind on this

You can send mail to me too :slight_smile:

1418-1952-8072

And if anyone has Contact, Iā€™m still looking for people >_>

Merlin: yes. And you need to get PW for the same reason I had to get Trauma Center.

How is Trauma Center?

Fun, but whoever made it FAILED biology.

Three letters down already! Woot! In case anyone is interested, Iā€™ll probably hack & slash & enfeeble as Ingus to level 99 red mage right away, so that Class specific item should be available in about 10 hours of gaming or so :slight_smile: (Heā€™s already level 49 and I just hit Salonia, havenā€™t switched him off the job not once.)

Edit Suggestion: A DS friend code thread. I didnā€™t want to necropost into that one FFIII thread fromā€¦ necrotimes.

what are other games I should get for the DS besides PW? Iā€™m more of a fan of platformers/action games. I wish there was a demo of PW somewhere, is that the same game where you could do stuff like this:

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1865331

Yeah, something like that, Merlin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Platformers, eh? Both the Castlevania games are great. If you like Megaman, I would definitely reccomend Megaman ZX. Oh! and New Super Mario Bros. is SERIOUSLY, an amazing game. Do it.

If you dig strategy games, I would also reccomend Advance Wars.

Trace Memory is a cute game if you like puzzlesā€¦

If you DO like those text adventure games, you might also like Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

Contact is a quirky-humour RPG that you might like, but it carries a hefty pricetag for a DS game (35-40 dollars), so I would just say ā€˜get it if itā€™s convenient for you.ā€™

Yoshiā€™s Island 2 is a pretty decent platformer. I want the original overworld music though >:(

Contact doesnā€™t carry a heavy price. Its value is only about 15-20 dollars on eBay, including shipping. I remember the GameCrazy on Watt Avenue in Sacramento was selling it for 24 dollars last weekā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what Gamestop sells it for.

Anyway, if youā€™re looking for actiony games, definitely the Castlevanias. But donā€™t pigeon-hole yourself into just a certain type of game. A lot of games that use the stylus a lot (Wario Ware: Touched, Cooking Mama, Trauma Center) are some of my favorite games for the DSā€¦ and thatā€™s the type of gameplay that canā€™t really be replicated by any other system (erā€¦ except kind of the Wiiā€¦ since all three of those games have Wii sequels/remakesā€¦^^;:wink:

Mario Kart DS is as solid as always, and Iā€™ve heard good things sbout Kirbyā€™s Canvas.

StarFox Command is alright. Itā€™s repetitive and short, but there are no foot missions in this game. XP

Children of Mana is only decent unless you can get to the multiplayer, but even then itā€™s still a dungeon hack.

But I canā€™t in all decency recommend Metriod Prime: Hunters unless youā€™re starved for a FPS which itā€™s only fairly decent at and not much else. >_<

Otherwise, you canā€™'t do wrong with NSMB and MMZX.

Iā€™m thinking of retail stores like Gamestop, K-Mart, etc., which sell the game new for about 35-40 dollars. Either way, I wouldnā€™t reccomend contact for 35-40, but,. if you can find it for 15-20, itā€™s DEFINITELY worth a stab to see if you like it.

Christ, I am infinitely annoyed that I bought Contact new for 60 euros. Then I didnā€™t ever play it. Now itā€™s being sold for 20 euros, argh. At least this helped me break my habbit of buying stuff for crazy prices if Iā€™m not absolutely sure I want it.

man Iā€™ll never get tired of this thing, I hope it lasts as long as the Interweb.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1872905

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1872977

Just an FYI, I sound almost exactly like Phoenix Wright. If I ever get the opportunity, Iā€™ll record myself doing that voice.

I work with a DS every day and will keep doing so until at least july, and I still play mine in my off times/bus/etc.

Megaman ZX is nice if you like Megaman combined with Metroid-esque map style. Good gameplay.

Castlevania games are made of win and own.

Mario Kart DS is a masterpiece of the serie.

Yoshi Island 2 is pretty sweet, havenā€™t finished it yet though.

Children of Mana is dull, really dull, I canā€™t bring myself to finish it. Itā€™s a dungeon hack but itā€™s so easy to overpower yourself that thereā€™s no challenge. I had deadly sword tech gems by the 2nd dungeon, HP/MP regen by the third, no challenge whatsoever from that point on.

Phoenix Wright games are excellent.

Avoid Final Fantasy III unless you adore the NES version. Itā€™s the same tedious shit, except 3D. With modern progresses to RPGs (Fucking no SAVE POINTS) it just feels like it aged terribly.

Super Princess Peach is easy game, but pleasant in itā€™s own way.

Ow! Just ā€¦ ow.

Thatā€™s my kinda joke. XD

has anyone played the Nintendogz series? Iā€™d probably have to get it for my girlfriend at some point. <i>Women</i>.

Itā€™s a pretty Tamagotchi, and thatā€™s about it.

True that. I havenā€™t played it, but my girlfriend really likes it too (then again, she likes Tamagotchi and puppies, so of course sheā€™d like it)ā€¦ The only Nintendogs version Iā€™d want, though, is the Best Friends edition, and only because that was such a limited edition (it was only sold in the teal DS bundles).