I know I'm way behind on this

but I just got a DS a couple days ago, and man is it awesome. Does everyone else love the system as I do right now?

I’d get one, but I’m holding out to fidn one of the Pink ones, to compelte the Kirby Motif I got going. It really does look like a great system, though.

I got mine a couple of months ago, and I just love love love it. :smiley:
I’m trying to decide what games to try next… my money is being sucked away in so many directions.

edit for personal gain - I still need FF3 friends for Mognet!

Yeah, Merlin…It’s seriously becoming my favorite system very quick, what with the diversity of the games available on it.

P.S: Get Phoenix Wright.

Yup. The DS is pretty sweet. It’s hilarious to think its opponents were insisting it was just a gimmick and could never outsell the PSP way back when.

But yeah, I’m quite enjoying my DS, and the ten games I have for it thus far…

Seconded. I’ve only played And Justice For All, but I loved it. If you can get your hands on the PW games you won’t regret it. And yeah, I got my DS just last December when I swindled Wal-Mart with Target’s misprinted price >_>

Originally Posted by SpoonyBard
It’s hilarious to think its opponents were insisting it was just a gimmick and could never outsell the PSP way back when.

That sounds like something Sony would say about the Wii. Hmm…

But yes, I too enjoy my six games on my DS lite. Though, there are so many games coming out right now that I can barely catch up.

Pokemon in a couple weeks, all the reason anyone ever needs to buy/love a DS.

Going to be fantastic.

By the way, this reminds me…If you have trouble finding the first one, play the second one first. I did, and I’m actually kinda glad I did - some of the things alluded to in the first game would have felt really trite without the all the hype of the second game alluding to the events in the first game. Hell, I might even reccomend playing the second game first.

It’s like a tiny orgasm I carry around in my pocket.

They need to upgrade the firmware so that it supports WPA! Rah!

Rather. It’s my favourite system.

I love my DS, one little suggestion would be to not get Lego Star Wars 2. Besides that, I’ve loved every DS game I bought.

I just got mine a few days ago and am an hour into the game - cast your holler at my direction when needed.

FFIII Friend Code: 5111-9793-7301

P.S: I N’th Phoenix Wright.

what’s Phoenix Wright?

I only own New SMB right now, but I plan on branching out to either the Castlevania game, Kart, or Yoshi’s Island 2 maybe.

Both Dawn of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin are amazing.

Phoenix Wright is basically a graphical adventure game about being a lawyer. Except it’s way more awesome then you think.

Wow. That was amazing. Is that music in the game??!

It’s a medley of very remixed music from all three games. That song that plays for the majority of the game sounds…like that, I guess, but coming from a game boy synthesizer. I could show it to you if you like…

Either way, Merlin…If you like text adventures, YOU - WILL - LIKE - PHOENIX - WRIGHT. If you don’t like text adventures/don’t like text adventures yet, you will after you play Phoenix Wright. I’ve never met a single person in my life who has disliked the game - I’ve even got people that hate playing video games to love this game. Just do it.

SG didn’t want to listen to me when I told him to play Phoenix Wright years ago. The moral here is that you should always listen to me.

I still need a DS. T.T