I just one-upped 99.78% of the population

I am now officially an Eagle Scout.
5.5% of Americans were Boy Scouts. 4% become Eagle Scouts. Do the math, that’s .22% of Americans. Booyah.
Le Proof

EDIT: Yeah, I know it’s 99.78%. It’s an error in my ninja math.
EDIT: Haha, changed. -Rinn.

I quit the scouts when my mom divorced her second husband. Yes, there is a connection there.

I one upped you and didn’t get suckered into any organizations like that in the first place.

Yeah, you one upped him on being a total asshole. Good show.

I always wanted to join the boy scouts. :frowning:

I think I liked it better when you weren’t around here Xelo.

That’s pretty cool. I wanted to be in the boyscouts because Woodstock the bird was, but then I didn’t when I realized I had to listen to instructions. I was a really mysanthropic little kid when it came to that kinda thing.

Congrats. :slight_smile:

I enjoyed it, but as I got older and new younger kids joined, we ended up being glorified babysitters. And fuck that, I’m not going to babysit a group of moron middle schoolers. Seriously, they were really dumb even for their age.

Originally Posted by Rinn
but as I got older and new younger kids joined, we ended up being glorified babysitters. And fuck that, I’m not going to babysit a group of moron middle schoolers. Seriously, they were really dumb even for their age.

You too eh?

Also congratulations, welcome to the club.:toast:

Boy scouts are lame.

Thanks for the congrats.

It’s always a problem, but luckily there’s enough inbetweeners that us older guys can pin the responsibilty to while while we go shoot pistols or climb a mountain or something.

Yeah well, I liked it better when you WERE around here! ;_;

Congrats on getting into a patriarchical intuition driven by the false ideas of common sense and a militaristic standards of morality and ethics.

Plus, my knots are better than yours since they are only tainted by the SEA!

:kissy:

Cool, you graduated from an orginization of child molesters that don’t allow openly homosexual children to join. Neat! If that makes you feel superior for some reason, more power to you.

Hey, I want a one up too. I could always use some extra credit(s).

Stop being assholes. TrkJac has achieved something that requires determination, effort, and leadership, and you ridicule him and the organization.

Yes, but he posted about it on the internet. He WANTS to be ridiculed.

Actually I was more-so ridiculing the organization; I congratulated him on it, didn’t I?

And many things require determination, effort, and leadership. It doesn’t make those that require them any more worthwhile or prestigious or actions to be proud; being a so-called terrorist requires those and more after all.

:kissy:

It takes those same values of determination, effort, and leadership to organise and execute a circle-jerk, too. Just FYI.

Do they still do that “order of the arrow” stuff where you have to go out alone into the woods for a day?

Pretty big accomplishment, you should be proud you went out and did something with your life.