I JUS MAKE A FEW THREADS AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME!!!

YOU LOT ARE FAGGOTS!!! I POST A FEW THREADS AND YOU TREAT ME LYK A PEICE OF S@^% WELL NEWSFLASH I AINT A PEICE OF S@%$

i jus wanted to make a few friends and talk about RPGS but you start treating my soo badly when i mispelled a few words and arac, your too rude for your own good!!

Maybe you should just take it easy and slow things down a bit.

What ClothHat said. Calm down. You’re only making it worse.

Fuck moodswings.

Ugh, I’ve just realised something. Disregard this post.

“Pick on the new person” is a popular game around here, once you’re not so new you don’t get picked on as much.

Some people here are acting like people at GameFAQs though with how they are getting on this guy. One person gets on him and then others follow because its the cool thing to do.

Not always true. I still get picked on at times and I’m one of the oldest, if not the oldest, members here.

What’s with all the GameFAQs hate? Only the popular boards are really bad (GTA: San Andreas, Halo 2, Pokemon FR, etc), most of the older ones (like SNES games) are pretty good actually.

Edit: Well, everyone gets picked on at times, it’s just being new makes one the most popular target.

That’s true. The smaller the board, the better it seems to be on GameFAQs. I know some newer, but not quite as popular games usually get some pretty good discussions.

You won’t get far on the internet with that attitude missy.

If you don’t like it here then just scram, kid. Up to now you’ve only shown you don’t match the maturity level of this board.

I’ve never been on the Gamefaq’s forums… I don’t use strategy guides, so the only time I log on to the site is to vote in the summer battle thing they do.

Anyway, back to the point, Trinity, I have nothing against you. It’s your arguments and actions, especially about music, I have a problem with.

Although San Andreas is one of the worst boards.

“OMG I SAW CJ GETTING KILLED BY BIGFOOT!”
“BIG SMOKE IS CJ’S M*OM!!”
“HOW DO U SHOOT?”

(A note about the second one: the phrase “CJ’s mom” is forbidden on GameFAQs, due to CJayC’s dislike for jokes about his mom (can’t really blame him, though).)

We pointed out that overly shitty grammar is not looked upon with kind eyes here, and that there really is no excuse for it. I assume that people here don’t get banned because of grammar, because if that were true a certain dude from England should have gotten his ass kicked a while ago.

The net is huge, there are all sorts of people that act in all sorts of ways. I have no idea where else have you been (Although if the word “Gamefaqs” pops up, I wouldn’t be surprised) but here we usually expect a minimum sense or meaning to the threads. We aren’t nazis and we have comical and borderline-senseless posts quite a lot, but those are usually locked after a while if they don’t hold a least a decent discussion or when they turn completely senseless.

The Lain thread being locked is something I didn’t understand. I clearly remember a thread about Kare Kano that started with Hades simply shouting “Kare Kano is ADORABLE” and posting a pic. Those things usually span into somewhat-long conversations about what the people like and what they don’t about the subject, although it would have helped if you have used more than three words.

And yeah, newbies do tend to get picked on when they immediately show sings of having some not-so-appreciated traits here. That’s not good at all, our bad, but by openly bitching about it you are just making it worse. Calm down, get to know how things work around here, what is allowed and what is not. And for the love of God don’t take things so personally, because as long as you express your opinion about something, there’s gonna be someone who doesn’t agree with you and that someone isn’t necessarily going to be completely nice about it.

Is it really all the mature to jump on new guys?

I feel so left out for not being picked on as a newbie. Is it a good or bad thing that I wasn’t?

Whoa… What’s going on…? -_-

Arac: Good. Believe me.

And Nick, we may not be the elder seniors here when it comes to maturity, but I refuse to share space with kids who try to be among people who could be their way older siblings and only end up being annoying human-sized fleas.