I have something to say.

Hey man, I didn’t really notice you were gone. Really. Cause I’M Steve, so HELLLLLL YEEAAAAAAH!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Err, but yeah, welcome back.

But arguing is fun, at least if you do it only to argue and don’t mean anything of what you say. Like I usually do.

Steve was banned? When? Damn school… made me miss a lot of things… >_< :fungah:

Well, welcome back… right?

Before I was banned I left the boards for three days >_>
Then they finally banned me for something THREE DAYS BEFORE :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve, finally you realize what I said about this place long ago…
It’s one big clique x_x

But hell Steve, we’re the Hard-A’s of RPGC

Welcome back Steve.

Originally posted by Exo
It’s one big clique x_x

…yup :stuck_out_tongue:

All the bitchfest threads that are called “discussions” amount to this:
MY WAY IS BETTOR FUK U U SUK DOOD.
And DO NOT tell me to “Not take it seriously,” because <b>they</b> are :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Back. Didn’t know you where gone since I wasn’t here either but I’ll pretend I missed you :stuck_out_tongue:

does the welcome back dance for Steve

Originally posted by Steve
Before I was banned I left the boards for three days >_>
Then they finally banned me for something THREE DAYS BEFORE :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because we were waiting for you to come back so you would get the full 2 weeks.

Welcome back Steve. Yeah, some of our arguments are stupid, but at least we’re having fun.

Welcome back Steve, the eagle - or in this case the scary avatar - has landed. Where’d ya go?

Yes, arrogance abounds. You should know, eh?

Now excuse me while I go back to “ignoring your ass”. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Sinistral
That’s because we were waiting for you to come back so you would get the full 2 weeks.

OHHhhh
I just thought there was a lapse in the mods being online or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Astral
[b]Yes, arrogance abounds. You should know, eh?

Now excuse me while I go back to “ignoring your ass”. :slight_smile: [/b]

Yeah, I’m only acting arrogant because I’ve actually changed. You may not realize it, but chances are I won’t be so much of an arrogant fuck.
Quick question, however, why are you being so icy towards me?

Well, Steve, she does have a point. You ARE arrogant (not saying I’m not :p).

Yeah, I admit. I was a lot before. Now, I’m not completely sure… oh well. I never liked astral much anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Arrogant son of a bitch.

Originally posted by Steve
Yeah, I admit. I was a lot before. Now, I’m not completely sure… oh well. I never liked astral much anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m not being icy… the comment in your first post just irritated me. :stuck_out_tongue:

kicks him there. another reason not to like me. ^^

I’m arrogant, and proud.

Originally posted by Astral
[b]I’m not being icy… the comment in your first post just irritated me. :stuck_out_tongue:

kicks him there. another reason not to like me. ^^ [/b]

Har :stuck_out_tongue:
Meh, I’m kinda glad it irritated you.
You were one of the MANY people involved :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That post was MEANT to piss those people off, because I saw it from a spectator/everyday guest’s point of view, and saw what Urk was talking about awhile back concerning the newbies. He said something to the effect of RPGC becoming more popular, and a semi-large portion of people being dicks to them. Which, in turn, made RPGC look bad as a whole :stuck_out_tongue: