I have seen enough of this in the main forum...

That thread wasn’t so much flaming as commenting forcefully on the utterly ridiculous and offensive beliefs held by fundamentalists.

Flaming when there’s a reason isn’t.

CH: I used quotation marks…

Flaming is stupid and nonsense filled arguements. They’re usually filled with horrible grammatical errors (like you know, the really bad ones, I probably have a few mistakes within this very post:P) or they’re just so derailed and serious that you just have to stop and laugh at the persons involved. Religious (and political, for that matter) debates don’t go that way usually, they’re there to challenge someone.

Originally posted by Sinistral
CH: I used quotation marks…
You think too highly of most people…

Originally posted by Evangelion
Flaming is stupid and nonsense filled arguements. They’re usually filled with horrible grammatical errors (like you know, the really bad ones, I probably have a few mistakes within this very post:P) or they’re just so derailed and serious that you just have to stop and laugh at the persons involved. Religious (and political, for that matter) debates don’t go that way usually, they’re there to challenge someone.
You’ve obviously never seen me flame somebody…

Well I was talking about the stupid flaming…you know with the 1337 speak. That’s usually what I call flaming. But yeah I have seen your works around the forum but they’re nothing like what I described…ah well everyone works differently. is thinking too deeply into the matter

Behold, the Programmers have granted the ability to ignore those who do not like. They have granted us the ability to physically and not just mentally block those things we do not wish to see. Why shouldn’t we use this great ability that have been granted to us, by the makers of this world? Would it not be an insult towards them, the Almighty Programmers?

Seriously, it is there to be used. Else they wouldn’t have put it there, I’m sure of it.

Let people believe what they believe, it makes to difference to the world you exist in - the world you are.