I have no words for this

further proof that he did do it

No. It only proves that he thinks about doing it. And now he’s publishing those thoughts.

I feel racist for saying this but I think the reason he was innocent is perfectly showed in the Boondocks episode where a bunch of uninformed Afro-Americans are parading outside a courthouse in which lies a guilty man.They say hes innocent, and there are milloins of them across the nation.

I almost got my ass kicked by some kids i kinda know when I said, “You realize that he got away with murder just because you thought it was fun to say that hes innocent. Right?You guys never saw the case or read the reviews right? Oh yeah, you were watching mtv and a news flash that youre favorite star might be
falling.”

I felt like an asshole after saying that, but they got over it.

… Afro-Americans… What, are you from 1960 or something?

No. I just like to say afro.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061118/people_nm/simpson_regan_dc

It is a response from the publisher. Basically the lady said that she was hoping to get a confession from OJ.

As for the “Afro-american” thing. Most blacks I know, including myself, don’t mind being called black.

That makes me wonder. You look caucasian in your pictures, Info.

I’ve heard that in the States, specially in the South, if you’ve got a black relative, then you’re labeled black too. Is that so?

(By those standards, I’d be a latino, black, indian and caucasian.)

In the US, you are black (or any minority really) if you are 1/32 (maybe 1/64) or more that ethnicity.

Wow, that is the first time I’ve been told I look white. Nah, my mom is white and my dad is black (all black), but my birth certificate says black. So for me it is %50 white, %50 black. Maybe I’ll take a picture with the fro I’ve grown (since I haven’t had to cut my hair in awhile) and it’ll show my black side more.

I think you look white. I guess I can see the blackness (or something), but I thought you were white.

Interestiong. Most people guess me to be either middle eastern or hispanic.

I thought you were white too.

I donated blood yesterday, and you know how they offer you apple juice or orange juice afterwards? One guy asked for apple juice, saying he gave up orange juice. The volunteer asked him why. “Because O.J. kills.” It’s been so long since I heard that joke.

Info kinda looks like Slash, skin pigmentation wise at least.

Some day this will have all blown over and OJ will be remembered as “that lovable scamp”. Even if you don’t like him now, some day he will have his Hitler on Ice moment.

The book and TV thing have been cancelled.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061120/ts_alt_afp/uscrimejusticesimpson_061120214959

As well they should be. Apparently this is unprecedented, as a book has never before been pulled from publishing due to bad taste.

What the FUCK are you talking about?

I can think of at least two things wrong with that title.

Which are?