I have no clue if anyone cares....

…but those of you who know who in the heck Seawolf is should also be informed that his internet has died and gone to cyber heaven and he has no time to fix it. He’ll pop back eventually, though “eventually” may be when he relocates sometime in the next few months.

If anyone has anything to say to him, feel free to e-mail 'im or send it through me, since I’ve been talking to him via phone. Just thought I’d share.

(And no, I’m not a stalker, I’m his girlfriend. Though the two are pretty interchangable, I suppose.)

Hey, that makes three relationships IRL/RPGC (BN/DN, Nessa/<strike>me</strike>tgd,ppe/Seawolf). We’re infecting the world, slowly but surely.

There;s more than that…

Who?

Only three that I’m aware of.

Me and some other guy here, he’s like my bitch. Can you guess who?

EDIT: Well uh, I’m pretty sure Sin and Astral, since that’s obvious. Two other people who I wont mention cuz I dont really know them and I heard it from someone else and…badda boom ch! Orakio and CC. Chris Chris, that is.
DBL edit: Oops the last one is online, I fergot.

Uh, Kate, darlin, um, Seawolf has like 5 posts on these forums and most of them are on the Online Life boards. Most people don’t know me here, let alone him, heh.

Accualy, Seawolf was becoming a regular here pripor to his disapearance.

Purple, give him my best. :cool:

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Accualy, Seawolf was becoming a regular here pripor to his disapearance.

Yea he was. Oh well.

Aww, poor SW. Tell him we said ‘hi’.

And I am Eva’s slave always and forever, for one main reason and many other smaller ones. ^.~

is humming Rhythm is a Dancer

Originally posted by Evangelion
Me and some other guy here, he’s like my bitch. Can you guess who?

Answer 1: I TOLD you- just because you peer at me through my window does NOT mean I’m your boyfriend!

Answer 2: Jesus.

Answer 3: Oh my… I always thought Uriel was gay!

Ho hum I’m bored.

Answer 1 is correct!Ding ding ding what do we have for him Johnny?!

I guess the prize would be a really scary but attractive stalker. Go me.

That’s the impression I was aiming for. I wish all my victims were in the same frame of mind as you:kissy: ^.~

Oh yes, but not all of your “victims” have obstacle courses, traps, and “prizes” at the end either. ^_~

Stoker, he had become a regular here. Neener neener. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I will tell those of you who say hi that you said hi. ^^

Originally posted by Cala
Hey, that makes three relationships IRL/RPGC (<I>BN/DN,</I> Nessa/<strike>me</strike>tgd,ppe/Seawolf). We’re infecting the world, slowly but surely.

I will always always always ALWAYS interpret that wrong on the first pass. And it’s not a pretty thought! ::dekar!::

The horror… how will one live without the “internet”?