I have been jobbed!

Congratulations, remember you are not paid to think! A mindless worker is a happy worker :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck D.

I found the coffee making humiliant, but anyway, Congrats.

This is great, because I now have a summer job, too! I’m gonna be working in a warehouse, whoo!

i should probably get a summer job when i can…

hey, does that mean i’ll finally be rid of you?

no.

aw…

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
This is great, because I now have a summer job, too! I’m gonna be working in a warehouse, whoo!

I was gonna quote it in an imoral way but then I read it again and saw that I had misread ‘ware’.

nah, i worked there last summer. The pay’s not as good as you’d think, we aren’t all such hi-price people like d’s Mom.

Why am I NOT surprised?

Good luck with your jobs guys. Remember more money more games! Only bad thing about working is having less time to play those games.::doh::

Gallo, Val, I ahte you two… cries and goes back to the search

Heh, I don’t really need a job as of yet(not like I CAN get one). I generally just keep all my money and never spend so I have around $300 US.

However, I am wondering when I do want to find a job when should I start looking, like around college or what?

Go to cafeterias, burger shops & etc (you know, places where they need burger flippers) and ask if they want someone else in the burger flipping staff. Or, if you have any good qualification, send your CV to some companies.

I guess where comments will also be appreciated as well but what exactly is a CV?

Curriculum Vitae

I started looking around at grocery stores (the burger places are all full around here). I got the job at the newspaper through a combination of desperation for cash and pure dumb luck.

Congratulations to all you people whom have found employment!

While I myself like my little job which pays rather well ($300 a week for 2 eight hour shifts woot!) I would recommend an area that most people would not think to look… retail! Its great! Working for Computing firms is good if you have the skills and are good with computers (you’re all here arn’t you!?)…

Anyway, bets of luck to those of you in the meat market!

Oy! ‘d Galloway’: Get me my coffee, and make a copy of this. I work at a newspaper too, except, my job is that of a journalist and comicartist: I get to yell at you. WooH.

Now, if I just liked coffee.