I have been jobbed!

I got a job! Well, for the summer, at least. (I’ll see how it works out with school next year.) I’m working at a newspaper down in Springville (population of about 1,000) as a typist/copier/coffee boy. Hey, at least it’s better than nothing.

Make bad coffee and your job suddenly becomes much easier!

Congrats d. That’s really cool =D. Good luck with your job man.

are you the guy that stands on a street corner (not unlike your whorish mother) that screams “EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!”?

how much does the job pay?

I think she charges like 500 bucks an hour.

alright…but how much does the job that d galloway is at pay?

If you happen to work with a mild-mannered reporter with a strange attraction to phonebooths…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I think she charges like 500 bucks an hour.

That is/was my job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats, d. May you one day rise to be manager of Burger King. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh wait, that reminds me…

storytime, children.

oh god…

my father recently lost his job, so he’s lookuing for a new one. whilst talking to me on the phone, he started joking about places in alabama you could work at…and when he mentioned burger king, he said that if you get both money and food at a job, it’s the best job you can get in that state.

those people here from alabama…don’t be too offended by this. he lives there, too…so he was making fun of himself, as well…

Zhuo: The job pays $6.00 an hour, which makes it slightly more than the burger flipper at McDonalds makes. Now if only I can find a burger flipper and laugh at him…

But manager of Burger King…now THAT would be a dream come true!

not bad…in that case, try not to get fired… :slight_smile:

seriously though, good luck!

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
If you happen to work with a mild-mannered reporter with a strange attraction to phonebooths…

Damn, I was going to say that.

Damn… Minimum wage here is $6.75/hour…

from that, do you mean “damn” in a good or bad way? [/idiotquestion]

Good for me, bad for d. :stuck_out_tongue:

HEY! THAT RHYMES! I’M A SUCKY ASS POET AND I DON’T CARE! WOO!

those are the best kind of poets…:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Cala
That is/was my job. :stuck_out_tongue:
Slut!

Good show, D.

Congrats, D! :smiley: Good luck on your job.