I hate these moral dilemmas. ><

i’ve been given the same impression.

I agree that you should take the money if your Grandma wants you to have it. If you feel it’s too much, then use part of it to buy something for your granma- like, for mother’s day. Sounds fair.

O_O!! CRAP!! MOTHERS DAY!! MOMMY! realises tomrrow is mothers day, think what to get mommy!! jumps up and down impatiently:eek: :fungah: :hyperven: :hmm: :noway:

Heh, don’t sweat it, CC… it’s not the gift that matters, it’s the intention.
In fact, just giving your mom a day of full attention and good behavior will probably be the best gift you can give her.
Physical gifts are good mostly as mementos. Anything will do.

Yep. Although, you should at least get her a card.

Attentions all well and good, but a card proves that you at least REMEMBERED Mothers Day!

Mommy works tommrrow night…:frowning: she has to babysit a bunch of jerks who doesn’t understand the law, instead of being home with her family. :frowning: Darn you jerks who can’t get the law into your head!! shakes fist at all the jerks in Pr*on

I think I know what to get her! :smiley:

All the more reason to make her time at home all the better, CC.

Look on the bright side, Val: at least you’ve got grass to mow. I’m still shoveling snow. :frowning:

10 dollars is a good enough wage for mowing a lawn for thirty minutes, I wouldn’t worry all that much about it. If she was like giving you twenty dollars then maybe ask her to pay you less, but ten seems fine. Of course, if you have the option of not being paid that’d probably be better, but if she insists don’t be too adamant and just take the ten.

>Get over it. Exploiting others is a part of life.

That’s only true if you’re using that as a justification for your own behavior.

I owed my Grandmother a fiver for ages and when I took it to her she wouldn’t accept it.

And my mothers birthday is Tuesday, CC just get a present screw the cards.

Well, Val, if she really wants you to have it, then accept it. As long as she really wants you to, it isn’t stealing. If you’re uncomfortable, put it towards a Mothers’ Day gift (I know this is a little late, but meh) or give it to charity.