I Hate Gamefaqs!!!!!!!!!

applauds

Yar r teh r0xx0r. :cool:

For a minute I thought that link was screwed, when it showed my account, on that site.

But anyway, I only ever use GameFAQs for their info, I used to use the message boards loads, but then it all the topics just started to get the same. Either:[ul]
[li]How do you beat …?
[/li][li]How do you complete …?
[/li][li]How do you find …?
[/li][li]Did anyone know …?
[/li][li]How many people did this?
[/li][/ul]

Which just really started to get boring!! Especially when many people were asking for things that had been done to death. And those who answered could not even get the facts straight!!:noway:

Don’t like that place much myself. :\

You mean there are people who don’t hate GameFaqs? Except the people who only read the FAQs, and those who posts random stuff in empty forums, that is. Just check out the Mac forum for Planescape: I think that is one of them.

apparently thousands of people haven’t found this heavenly place yet, because gamefaqs still has at least 2000 visitors on at the peak of the day (around 1:00 my time)

There’s 3066 on right now, so wouldn’t that make that the peak? Plus I’ve seen 5000 or more.

Yeah, I find that the boards are usually 99.99999% filled with really lazy people who don’t bother to check the FAQs or even more than 2 pages back to see if it has been asked yet.

But there are some good, intelligent people there and it is a fast way to get anything out to the public.

I don’t know if I would be too happy to see too many users in here. Since the regular posters are around 50, finding and eliminating spamers is relatively easy. If we suddenly had 1000 or more regular users… Merlin and Co. would have a heart attack.

The fewer users there are, the better you know each other. And in large groups, generally there are tendencies to create different bands who bash each other and a whole lotta hell.

Someday, somehow, they will find out this place and we’ll all be doomed but until that let me enjoy this oasis.

We’d have a lot more mods and admins, that’s all really.

Depending on which board, the people can be pretty useful.

Then again, this is GameFAQs we’re talking about here…

Gamefaqs isn’t that bad…WEll…as long as you only post in the social boards…Anywhere else can get you banned quick.

GameFAQs sucks a whole lot sometimes…