I Hate Gamefaqs!!!!!!!!!

I think I am now officially one of the masses here who hates gamefaqs… I found a topic posting 9 rules for the basic gamefaqs rules, but they were just stupid. I scroll down and I find this post:

From: vertigo phreeze | Posted: 6/28/2003 3:08:49 PM | Message Detail
These rules were not to meant point out a specific user.

i know who he was talking about, i dont wanna name names but this user just got pwned:

http://s1.cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.asp?board=228&topic=6109979

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled wasn’t convincing the world he didn’t exist…but convincing the world he wasn’t the Devil at all.
– Seven Days

I copied and pasted the link, and it’s my username…

It shows the user information page of the person who clicks on it, it seems.

That’s just one of many complaints. GG Crono got warned by CJayC for saying the word boobies on GameFAQs.

Really? I think it is my ‘Majora4’ account, because I clicked on it when I was logged in under my other account and it still displayed Majora4’s user info.

What makes you think that we care?

Originally posted by Princefireball
Really? I think it is my ‘Majora4’ account, because I clicked on it when I was logged in under my other account and it still displayed Majora4’s user info.

Well, it shows me my account.

granted, most people don’t care, but I wanted somewhere to vent my frustration… So, I’m sorry if this topic makes some people mad.

the site won’t go in since you copied it from your account and there IS A SECURITY SYSTEM it won’t let the rest of us see it.

I clicked on it, and while I can’t see it cuz I’m logged out beacause I rently cleared my cookies, I’m pretty sure it shows the user info page of whoever clicks it.

I never had a problem with Gamefaqs, although I’ve never used the message boards at GF

Oh, the Gamefaqs mainsite is GREAT…but the boards leave something to be desired. I like this place better. And do you know why?

This post has been deleted by a GameFAQs moderator

<small>Merlin: snicker</small>

LMAO!!!

You just like this board because it is more carefree.

I herd that gamefaqs recently(meaning like 4 months+) got some new mods and a lot of people at mad at them.

OMG STFU LOLZ FHQWHGADS!

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
OMG STFU LOLZ FHQWHGADS!
Woah… he spelled FHQWWGADS right.

Is there a doctor in the house?:slight_smile:

Gamefaqs is a good site for info and walkthroughs, but the boards are the spawn of satan’s twin sister.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Woah… he spelled FHQWWGADS right.

Yes… but you didn’t. Look again.

Thats nothing. He can spell AND pronouce Fhqwhgads’s FULL name correctly.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Thats nothing. He can spell AND pronouce Fhqwhgads’s FULL name correctly.

Comin’ right up: Fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbksdabkfabkveybvf.