I hate Arizona sometimes.

I never understood it. I’m way closer to the equatorial line, the city I live in is on sea level, there’s much more umidity on air to hold the heat and still the place is cooler than Arizona. My city hardly ever gets over 90 F.

Tucson… -_- It’s where my dad grew up. He constantly talks about revisiting his childhood home (even though he’s already done so) he constantly repeats his same stories about it over and over, and he whines about it if we don’t go. So, no… Tuscon would not be one of my favorite places in the world. And I’ve only passed through New Mexico, so I really wouldn’t know how the two compare.

Why do I hate New Mexico?

The terrain in New Mexico, granted, is probably more beautiful than that of Arizona. Unfortunately, that’s all thet New Mexico has. New Mexico is otherwise just a huge, empty state with an occasional Indian Trading Post to break the emptiness. That and the 50 signs a mile advertising the Indian Trading Posts.

In the rare event that you actually run across a town in New Mexico, it’s hardly a sight for sore eyes. It must be a state ordinance that everything in New Mexico must be in a state of disrepair, because man, nothing in that state looks new. Fast food restaurants, for example, are all but unrecognizable from the lowered standards they meet in New Mexico.

Even the tourist spots in New Mexico leave a lot to be desired. “Four Corners”, while hardly a historic landmark or any real signifigance, is still an interesting spot. Unfortunately, Four Corners is a major let down. You pay $10 to get in, and all it is is a plaque surrounded by 4 state flags. There’s no pamplets, no information building, no nothing. The only thing there are shanties selling more of the same handmade “Authentic Leather Indian stuff” that the 9,000 other Indian Trading Posts in the state sell for less.

New Mexico is definately the worst part of America.

I hate arizona all the time!