I hate Arizona sometimes.

It was 116 degrees today…and it’s 114 even as I type this, which is 6:25 PM here.

Am I the only one who hates heat waves like this?

I love em, because my pool is always a nei swimming tempoerature, but it’s almost entirely int he shade except from 9-12 AM, so I never get burnt in it.

I don’t mind having them since I got air conditionning in my home ^^

Yeah, well, I live in Nelson, NH, which is ten degrees cooler than Keene, NH, which suffers from body temperature at times.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Yeah, well, I live in Nelson, NH, which is ten degrees cooler than Keene, NH, which suffers from body temperature at times.

I didn’t know you lived in NH ^_^.

But anyways, yeah, we get some heat waves here in Maine as well, just never that extreme. I have a really bad intollerance to heat, so Arizona would probably kill me. I can survive cold weather a lot easier than I can hot weather.

That’s not even the worst of it…the city I live in got 116, but another city rose to 123 degrees…

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
That’s not even the worst of it…the city I live in got 116, but another city rose to 123 degrees…

Bah, quiet complaining. It’s 130-140 in Iraq and the troops there have no air-conditioning and have to do physical stuff all day. Yes that is hot and I know how miserable it can be, but there are those in much worse conditions.

hates Arazona all of the time

Its 80s here in Virginia.

Originally posted by Infonick
Bah, quiet complaining. It’s 130-140 in Iraq and the troops there have no air-conditioning and have to do physical stuff all day. Yes that is hot and I know how miserable it can be, but there are those in much worse conditions.

I realized that…but I still felt like creating this thread…

Just because some have it worse doesn’t mean we can’t still complain.

And don’t notice the heat, all five of my senses are shot so I can’t feel temperature all that well. Meaning, I’m really in danger at all times.

I really don’t find it hot. I went up to my friend the other day and said ‘How about this heat?’. That’s when it felt kind of hot. Ow…

Originally posted by Infonick
It’s funny because the temperatures in Iraq are actually 110 - 115 with 0% precipitation.

Originally posted by Green Mage
It’s funny because the temperatures in Iraq are actually 110 - 115 with 0% precipitation.
Lack of rain doesn’t mean anything GM.

0% Humidity would make a difference however.

Precipiation = Humidity. 100% Humidity/Precipiation = Rain.

Originally posted by Green Mage

It’s also the middle of summer with a depleting O-zone.

Well, stay away from the South Pole and Southern Argentina then.

How can anyone stand living in Arizona? It’s a hell hole. (no offense :P) A large chunk of my dad’s relatives live there… and I try to avoid going there at all costs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Astral
How can anyone stand living in Arizona? It’s a hell hole. (no offense :P) A large chunk of my dad’s relatives live there… and I try to avoid going there at all costs. :stuck_out_tongue:
Correction. It’s a hole to Hell.

Compared to New Mexico, Arizona is nirvana. Besides, Tucson isn’t that bad.

Well, if you can stand the heat, then you get to live knowing you won’t get hit by any serious natural disasters(such as tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.)…

…but you’re all right. Arizona is a hell hole and a hole to Hell.