I had a dream

I’m a loyal minion? What do I look like in the future? Oh, and was it…Merlin! Man, I can’t believe I said that…wait it was me! Oh, that’s gross sounding…I think I like it better a Merlin…

Ahaha Kiro that’s hilarious. it sounds more like Charlemagne, thought I’m known to have insanely wide grins on my face at the most inappropriate times.

And ok the guy was mentioned whistles innocently I am blushing furiously and straightening out my skirt and twiddling my thumbs in shyness.

edit: though I must admit I dreamt my boyfriend was actually Infonick and another time dreamt I had a crush on Sinistral but this wasn’t those times.

I am so hot for rpgc men sigh

Don’t leave though. If you feel you’ve been spending too much time here, you don’t have to leave completely. Just set an amount of time per day that you’re allowed to visit and post in the Agora, then stick by that.

By the way, I have a pretty good idea who it was, but I’m not saying.

Ahaha Dalton I don’t have enarly enough willpower to do that. I have nothing else to do on the net, or at home so I spend loads of time here. This is why I really really need a job. (still looking :o)

Damnit, someone alrady said me! I would have said me, too. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s hard NOT to fall in love with me, I mean, look at me, come on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn it, I read SG’s post thinking he was Big_Dizzy and was wondering what the hell he was talking about.

Hells yeah, who wouldn’t want to get with THAT?! makes hand motions towards you

yeah, i know, we’re irresistable./

Tell us who it was… please? You’re keeping us in suspense here. 8P

It was Merlin, wasn’t it.

Only time I’ve ever dreamt of RPGC people was the week after I got home from Cali, and then it was only the people I had met. Those dreams involved playgrounds and invading alien forces, I think.

I’ve had a few dreams about RPGCers before.

But they’re usually about one killing another. So yeah.

Just so I can say I’ve said this: Was it me?

It was kyle. >_>

Shakes head…

Its shin. Duh. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean honestly, who here <i>doesn’t</i> have feelings for shin?

And if its not, then its an elaborate scheme to ensure she will be remembered when she returns. <3

Only thing I have to say about RPGC dreams is “Hey X! Your cow’s nose sucks!”

For the record I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream about the RPGC itself. I’ve had fucked up weird dreams…if I do have an RPGC it’ll be the first.

It was Pierson. Teehee

Michael, I dedicate this next song to you:

<i>Since you’ve been gone I feel so much better
Cause I saw how mean you could be
I used to want some explanation
Now all I want is my Patsy Cline CD

How I’ve waited for today
When I could finally say

You jerk
You jerk
You are such a jerk
There are other words