...I guess you could say I'm new...

Hey, all! ^-^ I’m Airetiliel, but you actually once knew me. I don’t actually feel like telling you, because my actions before were somewhat…immature, and I was what you would call emotional. But I won’t be acting stupid anymore, so you know, and hopefully we can make a new start.

I might as well tell you. You’ve probably forgotten me by now anyway. It’s Lady Angel.

-Airetiliel

You know, now that you have revealed your secret identity, MD will be after you as a bee goes after polen.

>( You worked me up and left me hanging!

I was gonna say Aaliyah, but oh well.
WB.

Leaving people hanging seems to have become a habit of mine, Charle. You’re just the next victim.:mwahaha:

MD…? What the…? Sorry, I’m a little slow. Haven’t been here for a while.

Originally posted by Airetiliel
Medical Doctor, or Mental, or somthing. Don’t touch me!

Originally posted by Airetiliel

Hand of God. Except that it’s in latin.

Welcome back. I remember you. I hope you stick around for longer this time.

Why would Manus be all over her, Ren?

Originally posted by demigod
Why would Manus be all over her, Ren?

I’m sorry for making a question that will make you have nightmares, but here we go: remember the ToB?

No, I joined after it was destroyed.

Welcome back, I guess. Enjoy your stay. sings the Cheers theme

steals Aire’s shoes

(insert bad joke here):thud:

heh… lucky charle at least you got to hang a bit…
i’m just lying on that stonecold floor freezing my ass off

Manus Dei had a big crush on her or something. Really goofy and shit. But whatever, he’ll be all over it like ants on a snickers.

Lady Angel? Is that the same as Lady o Angels? I remember one. But, you kids tend to use lots of variations of the same name (Look at all the Sephiroths in FFBoards.)

That was Lady Shadowz, guys, and if she’s back well then help us all. If she were back anyways, Manus would have noticed.

Lady Angel was the girl who kept posting her problems and whatnot and got mad at us for…stuff. Lady Shadowz only went apeshit over coffee.

Anyways, welcome back. Not much fun if you get a new account and reveal your secret identity is it?

COFFEE.

Errr…

Welcome back.

Hello, welcome back.
I’m not sure if I ever met you or not, I’m bad with names.

I remember you. Welcome back. Look at my sig, isn’t it amusing? That is all. Kthxai.

Two things: Wrong Lady, Ren.
I remember this Lady in particular though. I hope you’ll find this place more welcoming than last time.