I got the last First Post Thread!

Bard sense, eh? Well my KEFKA sense says your bard sense is spoony! :o :thud:

/me gets pie.

Thud

I sense…What do i sense now?..I sense that i must put Th Chibi Bard in my sig…

Cute, Kor. Now get to your homework, kids (that’s a compromiss of senses ;))

Whee! Sex Ed homework with Nessa! 92% of kids say it’s the %1 reason they stay in school!

Erm… are you trying to get in trouble with the moderators or something?

He was banned once, who will be that stupid to want to be banned twice?

X isn’t in trouble, he isn’t in danger until he starts openly asking Nessa for a “role-playing” session, or something along those lines.

And he was banned a second time as well, I think.

i can see that this thread will either close very soon or live until rpgclassics goes down again in a VERY long time. (my guess would be somewhere around 2035)

silence

um, 2057?

lord zhou yu starts dodging random objects thrown at him

okay, okay, rpgclassics will live forever!:slight_smile:

Carries in a big tray

Okay, kiddies I got munchies for studying and I just put a caik in the oven. If you need it Nessa, I could always give you a “study session” as well. Tutoring is one of my strong points, I did some in high school.

X was banned twice?..I Didn’t know…

But…hell…will this thread die?..or will it not?..That’s the new enigma…

Originally posted by BahamutXero
[b]Carries in a big tray

Okay, kiddies I got munchies for studying and I just put a caik in the oven. If you need it Nessa, I could always give you a “study session” as well. Tutoring is one of my strong points, I did some in high school. [/b]

Which brings up a somewhat relevant question I have: Do you guys think i should do some math tutoring? I understand it’ll look good on my application…

you could. not only would that look good on your application, but if myself or anyone else has spent 2-3 days on a single math problem, they know where to go for help.

i would suggest it.

Get one if your having trouble, I’ve never heard it would look good on an applicationbut if the help is needed get it.

Oh, no, I don’t need a tutor, I’m a math Goddess! I meant if I should tutor others! And yeah, I think I’ll look into that now.

Ick :\ I can’t stand math. >.<

Well it may help and maybe net you some cash too.

If you’re good at math, I definitely think you should help others, Val. :slight_smile:
I hear ya, Frame. I was pretty decent with maths in highschool, but in my seventh-ninth grade I was one inch from not passing. Goddamn equations…

Alright, guys, I’ll discuss it today at Student Council. Thanks lots! hugs ^^

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]i can see that this thread will either close very soon or live until rpgclassics goes down again in a VERY long time. (my guess would be somewhere around 2035)

silence

um, 2057?

lord zhou yu starts dodging random objects thrown at him

okay, okay, rpgclassics will live forever!:slight_smile: [/b]

When I return from the Fantasy Realms for a visit here, around 5129, I’ll bet this thread will still be here!

yup. i did say that rpgclassics will live forever and i mean that!

i actually have a feeling that future humans will look at this site and say “must this page still be the way it was in 2003?”

Originally posted by Weiila
I hear ya, Frame. I was pretty decent with maths in highschool, but in my seventh-ninth grade I was one inch from not passing. Goddamn equations…

I barely got past equasions in Highschool, I’m just lucky I needed onlu 2 years at any 2 levels to graduate, so I took the easiest stuff I could, basic math, and prealgebra. I took algebra too, but that was because I needed the credits, and barely got a D- in it, I was like 4 points from failing.

Edit though it is strange when I do math for fun like in an RPG I can do almost problem mentally, almost figured out some damage and defence algarythms that way.