I get a vacation!

Finally, all those business trips I took paid off somehow (other than the swank hotel and awesome food)… I earned enough miles to book first class to San Diego and back. I’ll be visiting a friend of mine who will be working at our company’s site there. The money I saved on airfare and accommodations will be spent on renting a sports car, hee. :slight_smile:

It’s not that big in the grand scheme of things, but I’m really excited about this. I’ve never been to San Diego, and it’s been a long while since I’ve been on vacation. Now I just need to make it to the Caribbean or to Hawaii… I want to do some diving or try some surfing!

What you need to do is make it to the ATL for some The Varsity.

I’ll meet you in san diego. Thats where I live.

Enjoy San Diego. I reccomend Mission Beach; the bar there, Canes, has some pretty cool live entertainment every now and then, and it’s a cool area to hang out overall.

Next time, though, come to the side of California that I’M on. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s too bad you moved, right? :smiley:
I don’t know if I can go to the cantina by myself!

Well, when are you going? If you can choose when, I’d reccomend late July…then, I can TOTALLY take you out… …to the cantinas, of course.

Yes, enjoy our beautiful state, Vicki. Hope you have fun down there.

Actually come to think of it I’ve never been down to The 619 either, for shame for shame…

See Vicki, what you need is to convince your company to send you to Hawaii or the Caribbean for conferences and symposiums. :stuck_out_tongue: