I found a few mistakes...

I found a few mistakes while viewing some shrines of my favourite games, hopefully it will help you guys become a better site, not that you need it…

1. There’s a problem with the background in the Lufia 2 Rings section.

2. In the Lufia 2 Jewel section there’s the Tidal Jewel missing, if you need (Sinistral) I can give you the mods for it.

3. There’s a Z in the top left hand corner of the enemies page for Earthbound, right before the home button.

Thats all, hope it gets fixed soon.

Can’t you just contact them?

You know: All staff members have @rpgclassics.com email addresses, and although they are klez infested, most of them check them too. It might be easier to contact them that way.

Email the maintainers -_-

I dont see why these minor problems can be so life altering:p

I have a list of things that I need to update and these updates aren’t happening 'til after finals , which are in 3 weeks.

Hey, lil guy is only trying to help guys, give him a break

No offense, but he’s 12 years old and likes Earthbound. :o

And he registered on the forums just to point out errors. :o

And look at his favorite book. :o

He’s almost asking to be picked on :stuck_out_tongue:

he’s allowed to make an account . There’s esp no excuse to pick on newbies that come cleanly like this. If anything , we should praise him for not making another god awful welcome thread. SO whoever said back off the newbie is right. Back off the newbie. Nothing funny about it xelo.

i think his info is a play on the character ness from EB… or are you not observant enough to realize that, dear friend?

Yeh, cause in EB there’s a book called ‘Overcoming Shyness’

It helps you finish the fucking game Xelo. Learn to stop being such a goddamn asshole.

Since I’ve never played EB or anything, I guess I can’t read Steve’s spoiler , lalalala >.> heh.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Since I’ve never played EB or anything, I guess I can’t read Steve’s spoiler , lalalala >.> heh.

lol, read it, it’s nothin major :stuck_out_tongue:

you didn’t get the point 8P

Originally posted by Steve
It helps you finish the fucking game Xelo. Learn to stop being such a goddamn asshole.
So what, I’m supposed to have played every RPG so I can relate to every single person who steals their complete identidy from a game?

No I didn’t 8D

Originally posted by Xelopheris
So what, I’m supposed to have played every RPG so I can relate to every single person who steals their complete identidy from a game?

Nah, you just gotta stop being a complete fucking asshole.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
[b]No offense, but he’s 12 years old and likes Earthbound. :o

And he registered on the forums just to point out errors. :o

And look at his favorite book. :o

He’s almost asking to be picked on :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Dude shut the fuck up, what the hell is wrong with being 12? It’s not his fault is it? And Earthbound is a good game.

You’re asking to be picked on because you’re a stupid fucking asshole. Go fuck yourself, seriously.

Steve, maybe I did read the contents and I was looking the other way because maybe I agreed and I couldn’t officially say that due to the inflamatory content. Or maybe I wasn’t because I want to avoid spoilers.

But now I have to tell you to play nice and close the thread. Thanks for the contribution Ness, sorry for ending it like this. Hope you post more.