I fell like everything is fucking falling apart.

Man, it is annoying right now. Well, I just found out that my girl got back with her old boyfriend from Hawaii, my friends seem to be drifting away, my school administration is all fucked up and is making things difficult, I’m not getting promoted any time soon. This fucking blows, all this stuff is really taking a toll on my mentally. Normally when I’m stressed or in a bad mood I go for a run, but I can’t right now since my shoes are all messed up from the run I went on yesterday at work (it was a good run though). I fell like my life is falling apart. The worst thing about it is that I get called up on Monday, so it is making it hard to correct these things and work them out. I just want to scream. The worse part about it is that with the appearance of my friends drifting away, it is making it hard to even talk about the stress and at least get some of it out of my system. It is funny, the song “Welcome to My Life” by Simple Plan feels so true right now.

Yeah, I haven’t been posting much since I’ve been at work. I’ll still try to stop by periodically though. I’m just posting my little sobs tory because even if you don’t care, it is nice to just say it and get it off my chest.

Yeah, growing up blows.

We really ought to have a Psych Therapy forum. >_>

You think anyone here is stable? RPGC is one big Psych forum :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re sober this time :slight_smile:

…point. >.>

Whenever you need a friend, remember, the Internet can’t run away >.>

I’m sorry you’ve gotten caught in a clusterfuck like this. I can somewhat sympathize, as I’ve had a big year myself. I’m pretty sure you’ve got the tools to sort this out, though. Good hunting.

No offense dude, but that’s life. I highly suggest taking up a constructive hobby to cope with it, that’s what I did. Music, it’s a beautiful thing, yes?

It’s what happens. You’ll pull through.

funny you should mention that. the way i’ve heard it explained (and coicidentally i feel) is that music is to some people what dope alcohol and cigarettes are to other people. something to make you forget, to calm the nerves, all that jazz.

Yeah, music is bad for you.

erm…that’s not quite what i meant.

Not to sound cold, but shit happens. But I feel you on how it seems like it all happens at once. Thats how life works man. You get your ups and downs. Life waxes and wanes. Sometimes it seems like all the bad shit comes down on you simultaneously. But you just got to be strong and stick it out. Good times will come back around.

Hold it down, bro.

Also, if you feel all your frineds around you are drifting away from you, and you have no one to talk to, out there in the real world. There will usually be someone sitting around here with nothing to do, that can listen.

But anyway, just try to remember that things could always be worse. No matter how bad things get, they could always be worse.

At least you still have your thumbs.

don’t say that…it usually does get worse when someone says that.

Yeah, uh, no offense meant but grow the fuck up. I’m not referring to whats happening 'cause I feel for you. I really do. I’m referring to you relating your life to a Simple Plan song. There’s nothing positive about your life resembling a song from those whiney, wannabe emo douche bags.

I agree completely with Ori. Especially that last sentence.

Just take some time to go out and have fun, Info. Call up a few friends, go out, and scan the scene for some action to take your mind off things. Thats all I can say that doesn’t sound like “shit happens” :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Your girlfriend left you.
  2. Your friends are drifting away.
  3. You may actually need to put some effort in to making things work at school.
  4. You aren’t getting a promotion.
  5. There is something wrong with your shoes.

That’s not really that bad at all. Certainly not life’s falling apart level of bad.

The only advice I can offer is:

“When you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill. Very handy quote.