I feel like shit.

Not to pourposfully pull this off topic, but why exactly do you have the avatar and the title of someone whose banned, Val? You aren’t on the ban list, nor do I recall you doing anything banworthy.

i’ve heard it’s just a clever ruse…

I like to screw with people’s minds.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I like to screw with people’s minds.

Val, you’re sprite is showing off its crotch again! [/BadAttemptAtCheeringValUp]

Sowwy Val, I do hope you two can work it out. I’ve hit my brother before and he’s gone through the “I hate you and I’m never going to talk to you again” phase, but he gets over it… That’s my brother, though, may not apply to your sister, but I do sincerely hope you two can work it out. :confused:

Originally posted by Cala
[b]Val, you’re sprite is showing off its crotch again! [/BadAttemptAtCheeringValUp]

Sowwy Val, I do hope you two can work it out. I’ve hit my brother before and he’s gone through the “I hate you and I’m never going to talk to you again” phase, but he gets over it… That’s my brother, though, may not apply to your sister, but I do sincerely hope you two can work it out. :confused: [/b]

You know, I wish Xelo hadn’t pointed that out now, since I’ll probably get ribbed about that for years to come. :stuck_out_tongue:

And just so we all know, I’ll talk to Julia tomorrow at school, here’s hoping she’ll be ready to talk to me by then. If there’s one thing our family can keep hold of, it’s grudges.

In case some of you are wondering why I hadn’t posted yet in this thread, it’s because I’ve been talking to Val all night, via iCQ, trying to cheer her up.

But you guys are doing great as well. Thanks.

Not to be rude, but I don’t think anybody really noticed or cared that you hadn’t posted and had been up all day/night trying to make her feel better.

[b]You know, I wish Xelo hadn’t pointed that out now, since I’ll probably get ribbed about that for years to come. :stuck_out_tongue:

And just so we all know, I’ll talk to Julia tomorrow at school, here’s hoping she’ll be ready to talk to me by then. If there’s one thing our family can keep hold of, it’s grudges. [/b]

well, good luck then. again, i hope this all works out.

Ditto, try and make up with her as quickly as possible, a grudge between family members is a horrible thing to have.

Originally posted by Urkani
Ditto, try and make up with her as quickly as possible, a grudge between family members is a horrible thing to have.

Yer preachin’ to the choir, brutha. I’ve been holding a grudgeagainst my brother for about three years now, and I hate it.

Damn, I need to get ICQ, Wil. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Val, that really sucks, and you have my sympathy. Try thinking over what caused you to punch your sister, and when you get a chance, sit down, talk to her, and tell her you’re sorry.

While I don’t know the whole story (not even close) I’ve gotten the impression from little tidbits here and there that Val and her sister are really close.

i.e. close enough that fisticuffs – for whatever reason – is going to create an irreperable rift. Especially since they still live together (as far as I can tell) and hence are going to have to continue to deal with and live with each other (in other words, they’re going to pretty much have to “get along” again).

What is most noteworthy in my view is that Val dosen’t seem to remember what set her off, which is rather curious since even if this was building up and a long time coming, there should’ve been something today that burst the floodgates as it were, and Val not remembering this is strange.

And valid grounds, in my view, for you seeing a therapist again, Val. It’s the mental block you seem to have as to what set this all off that is the most disturbing.

Your sister will eventually forgive you though, and sooner more likely than later. In the meantime, all you can really do is apologize sincerely and wait for your sister to get over it, and also try to find out/remember what exactly it was that set you off (your sister has a good chance of remembering, I’d figure).

Yer preachin’ to the choir, brutha. I’ve been holding a grudgeagainst my brother for about three years now, and I hate it.

damn…i can’t seem to hold a grudge for more than a couple hours…

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]While I don’t know the whole story (not even close) I’ve gotten the impression from little tidbits here and there that Val and her sister are really close.

i.e. close enough that fisticuffs – for whatever reason – is going to create an irreperable rift. Especially since they still live together (as far as I can tell) and hence are going to have to continue to deal with and live with each other (in other words, they’re going to pretty much have to “get along” again).[/b]

You know, hearing about how it’s caused an “irreperable rift” does not help my self-esteem right now.

And LZY: it’s a matter of money. That’s why I’ve kept it for so long.

Erg, I meant to say that I DOUBT it’s going to cause an irreperable rift.

Yarg. Missed a word in that sentence. Sorry, Val.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Erg, I meant to say that I DOUBT it’s going to cause an irreperable rift.

Yarg. Missed a word in that sentence. Sorry, Val. [/b]

Yeah, ya see, that’s the sort of thing where a missing word is very detrimental.Ah, well, no harm done, I guess.

Note to self: Proofread.

Anyway, good luck getting everything sorted out, Val.

I’ve always had the feeling that keeping a grudge over a matter of money is really rather silly. Money can be gained back through work and effort- gaining back a relationship isn’t always so easy.

I have something of a permanent feud with my sister, and I do not have a problem with it, because I know that I am right.

Also, there is no need to form some kind of relationship because I want nothing to do with her filth.

Originally posted by Kagon
I’ve always had the feeling that keeping a grudge over a matter of money is really rather silly. Money can be gained back through work and effort- gaining back a relationship isn’t always so easy.

Well, me and my brother never were that close, but when he expects me to pay $300 to fix a stereo I didn’t break, that just cuts the threads that bind us entirely.