I don't think this has been done before...

Haven’t played II and III…

1. FF IV
  2. FF X
  3. FF VIII
  4. FF IX
  5. FF VII
  6. FF VI
  7. FF V
  8. FF I

I actually think VIII is a great game. Sure the junctioning system wasn’t the best, but I think the graphics, the storyline and the characters are awesome.

ummm . . . well . . . I’ve only played three of them because I just got into FF about five months ago. ^.^

1. FFVII
  2. FFVIII
  3. FFX

hey! It goes in order! nervous laugh

1. VII
  2. VI
  3. VIII
  4. IX
  5. V
  6. X
  7. IV

FF10 fans may think I’m crazy, but it just couldn’t hold my interest. IV just sucked. Hell, I was playin it with my cousin and I got bored before he did. Now that’s bad.

1. VI
  2. X
  3. IV
  4. I
  5. VII
  6. IX
  7. Tactics
  8. V
  9. II
  10. VIII

I have played small bits of FF3, but not enough to rate it, not by a long shot. FF8 just sort of lost the feel, and I didn’t feel any reason to complete it. Final Fantasy 5 I admit I didn’t play enough of, but I didn’t dislike it. The jobs Idea was sort of… eh… And Tactics was a refreshing and different FF, and many ppl liked it… 8 was different and a lot of ppl didnt like it. Final Fantasy 8 did have the coolest opening cg scene, I give it that! Part 9 was fun, for I’m a big fan of FF1 and it had a lot of reminders of it, what with the Darth Vader-Garland and all that! Seven was the first 3-D FF and had a great story, very confusing though. Sephiroth is my second favorite bad guy, and Cid was the bomb-shizzle! Part one was cool for the different party varieties you could use. It was the original and had some really neat things! Have you seen dwarves int eh recent Final Fantasy games? Or actually gotten to talk to Bahamut, King of the Dragons? I think not! Final Fantasy 4 was super-cool with the Dark Knight Cecil and I loved how you had to cure yourself! It took me a while to figure that one out! Ten was about to be my favorite FF of all time, until I saw the ending. I was so mad because Auron is my favorite FF character of all tiem and he had to die, and then Tidus, the next coolest character, had to go and 'disappear… how rude! Final Fantasy 6 was just the coolest FF ever. Enough said.

of the ones i have played:

1. FF X
  2. FF IX
    3.FF VIII
    4.FF Tactics
    5.FF VII
    6.FF VI
    7.FF IV
  3. FFV

i like 'em all alot though

1. VI
  2. IX
  3. IV
  4. VII
  5. III
  6. VIII
  7. X
  8. I
  9. II
  1. IV
  2. VIII
  3. VI
  4. XI
  5. II
  6. III
  7. VII
  8. V
  9. I
  1. VII
  2. VI
  3. VIII
  4. VIX
  5. X
  6. V (I’ve only just started it, so I can’t rate it properly yet)
  7. IV (Haven’t played much of it, only played a Japanese version until recently so I had no idea what was going on)

Haven’t played the other yet. So far, I like them all.

hmm, I think:

1. III
  2. IX
  3. X
  4. I
    5-7. (IV, V, VI)
  5. VII
  6. VIII
  7. II

I orinally was going to wait until I’ve played 4-6 but figured that won’t happen soon. Also, I have only played 9 for a small amount so if I were to do this again after I seriously played it, that may move.

Here I go:

1. FF7
  2. FF6
  3. FFT
  4. FF4
  5. FF1
  6. FF5
  7. FF9

Here are the ones I hated

FF2, FF8, FF10

Haven’t played:

FF3, FFTA

T
MQ

Haven’t played 10

Ive never played FF3 so that’s out already. Hmm, lets see

FFIV
FFVII
FFX
FFV
FFI
FFVIII
FFII
FFIX

That’s about it. Oh right, I havent played tactics or the GB ones either.

1. FFVII
  2. FFT
  3. FFV
  4. FFVIII
  5. FFX
  6. FFIX
  7. FFTA
  8. FFII
  9. FFVI
  10. FFIV
  11. FFI

still to play FFIII and FFMQ

Whoa, when’d this come back to life?

It’s been here since a month or so…

1.VIII
2.VII
3.I
4.VI
5.FFT
6.V
7.IX
8.FFTA
9.IV
10.II
11.FFMQ

1.VI
2.FFT
3.I
4.IX
5.FFTA
6.IV
7.V
8.VII
9.III
10.X
11.MQ
12.II
13.VIII

Haven’t played much.

IX
FFT
VI
V
VII

That’s all. And yes, that’s VII in the bottom because I found the thing horribly rushed.