I don't know what's going on...

If so, tell it to give me back my goddamn change. I need it for the bus fare out of this place.

Also, you need to click the “homepage” button on this reply for sanity’s sake and other pleasures.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA! NERD!!!

Not my subculture, but thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
The “Leave your sanity at the door” and “Leave your wallet with me” phrases are copyright of GG Crono and PC Glenton. Seems Heaven’s Soldier snatched them both.

I did not snatch anything, I was just borrowing them. And anyway, I only used the sanity one. I said weapons, not wallets. So that one is mine! So there!!

You know, it’s a wonder anyone ever withstands our culture’s [RPGC’s] traditional greeting procedure.

Maybe that is why there are so many people who make an account and then just disappear. Weird, huh?

At least Lilac, has not been scared off.

Yet. (Badum-tish)

Originally posted by Lilac
Okay…lemme get this straight so far, and make sure I’m right on this, otherwise I won’t feel comfortable losing my sanity. Anyway, two guys are trying to date me (I think), Cala makes people her slaves, and I’m supposed to leave my wallet at the door…or something like that…what’s this about wallets?? I read it somewhere…

People have annoying welcome rituals.
I just say hi.

Hey, I just need slaves to work the mines.

Originally posted by Steve
People have annoying welcome rituals.
I just say hi.

I concur. I can’t stand all these welcome messages that go OMGM WE’RE RPGCLAZZICZ AND WE’VE LOST OUR SANITY ZLZOLZOZLZ!!!1!!!11 or something to that effect. Not only are they HORRIBLY overdone, they’re stupidly unfunny too. I just stick to “Hey.”

Originally posted by Urkani
I just stick to “Hey.”

OMG U R FOLLOWING MAI TREND DOOD

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
The “Leave your sanity at the door” and “Leave your wallet with me” phrases are copyright of GG Crono and PC Glenton. Seems Heaven’s Soldier snatched them both.

Hey, I’ve been using them too!

Anyway, I’ve also said in newbie welcome posts:

“Don’t take anything too seriously.”

Now, hand over your sanity and join our looney bin.

I skip welcoming newbs. They’re going to stay for a bit, or post once or twice. That’s probably why I have less than a hundred posts.

Originally posted by Lilac
Okay…lemme get this straight so far, and make sure I’m right on this, otherwise I won’t feel comfortable losing my sanity. Anyway, two guys are trying to date me (I think), Cala makes people her slaves, and I’m supposed to leave my wallet at the door…or something like that…what’s this about wallets?? I read it somewhere…

About that date, is it a yes or no??? I’M STABLE

Originally posted by Shinobi
I’M STABLE

Stable like Plutonium.

Originally posted by Pierson
Stable like Plutonium.

Or Dick Cheney’s health.

Or Dick Cheney’s health.
oooooooohhh, lame joke…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
oooooooohhh, lame joke…

LIKE YOUR MOM

LIKE YOUR MOM

Like the UK’s armed forces.

Originally posted by Pierson
Like the UK’s armed forces.

Like how derailed this thread is.

Yeah, I hate those rehearsed and completely stupid welcomes. They do nothing except sit there and be stupid.
And stupid.
N’shit

N’stupid.