I don't know what's going on...

Okay…lemme get this straight so far, and make sure I’m right on this, otherwise I won’t feel comfortable losing my sanity. Anyway, two guys are trying to date me (I think), Cala makes people her slaves, and I’m supposed to leave my wallet at the door…or something like that…what’s this about wallets?? I read it somewhere…

And you’re sposed to post your pic.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
And you’re sposed to post your pic.

Lies. All lies.

Don;t panic too much.

We’re always like that when we greet newbies.

Hang around for awhiole and you’ll see that most of us CAN maintain a normal discussion and are fun to be around.

Most of us, anyway. :hahaha;

You’re not supposed to.

It takes about at least a month for this place to make sense.

And when it does, you’ll know you’re insane. And truly one of us.

Originally posted by Lilac
I’m supposed to leave my wallet at the door…or something like that…what’s this about wallets?? I read it somewhere…

First empty out your wallet in the hat sitting on the endtable to your left.

Yes, and after that, drink this mysterious bubbling potion.

…Yes, I do, infact, offer strangers mysterious bubbling potions.

In other words, unless people are making it clear that they are dead serious, don’t take anything too seriously :slight_smile:

The best way to make sense of it all is to make lots and lots of senseless posts :slight_smile: :hahaha;

Not, but really, I’m serious :cool:

Or you could always add some silly symbols to your name.

Zepp, you make the best posts ever!

Okay…lemme get this straight so far, and make sure I’m right on this, otherwise I won’t feel comfortable losing my sanity. Anyway, two guys are trying to date me (I think), Cala makes people her slaves, and I’m supposed to leave my wallet at the door…or something like that…what’s this about wallets?? I read it somewhere…

Let me try to clear this up:

About 70% of the males here are either pervs or just pretend they are to joke around (I do that sometimes). You don’t have to listen to them. Charl is a declared pervert, he’s fun but be careful, he bites.

Cala does a lot of things, a while ago she was into soul stealing.

The “Leave your sanity at the door” and “Leave your wallet with me” phrases are copyright of GG Crono and PC Glenton. Seems Heaven’s Soldier snatched them both.

Newbie threads are allways filled with jokes. It’s our way to welcome new people.

I WILL FLY AND EAT YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE.

And alas newbie threads are ressurected with this BS

Originally posted by Cala
I WILL FLY AND EAT YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE.

See?

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
Charl is a declared pervert, he’s fun but be careful, he bites.
/me shows you his teeth, several of which are as long as piano keys

Don’t worry. Thats just pathetic attempts for them to be humerous.

EDIT: Fuck… this is Cybercompost- I didn’t know my sister had a name (using her computer)… DAMNIT!

Originally posted by Rightly Wrong
[b]Don’t worry. Thats just pathetic attempts for them to be humerous.

EDIT: Fuck… this is Cybercompost- I didn’t know my sister had a name (using her computer)… DAMNIT! [/b]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAA! NERD!!!

Well, yes, that is what they said. Of course, this is the internet, so it’d be pretty stupid to believe everything is true. I forget if I already welcomed you so:

Salve! Hello and welcome. (or is it Welcome and hello?)

Hello, I’m Strong Bad. You may not know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

Uh, we already greeted her.

Oh, we did? … NOW what am I supposed to do?

Myeh hyemweh!

Kitty-Mayl refer to everything in third person and use bad grammar!

Freaks.

: Mr. Waving Smilie is a legendary thief who greets unsuspecting people and steals things from them.

But don’t worry, he keeps all his stolen items beneath that couch there.