I don't care how horny you are...

There are just some things you do NOT use in bed.

A loaded gun is on the top of that list.

It doesn’t mention if that’s what the boyfriend was using the gun for, but at the same time, it’s REALLY hard not to assume.

The gun, we believe, accidentally discharged

Tee hee

If he had put the gun in the other way, it would have been safer, and it could have qualified as “buttsex”.

EDIT: I mean if he had turned the gun the other way around.

Wow. I do not know what to say.

Bordem leads to things like this.

Good thing she wasn’t giving him a blow job, hehehehe… I’m so going to hell…

Man, we hear about safe sex all the time, but never about safe gun sex. Remember kiddies, if you’re going to do it and have fire arms involved…put the safety on.

Or keep it unloaded. Actually, if you bring guns to bed, keep your penis unloaded too: I’ve got no desire to see you breed.

Okay that is just freaky, on quite a few different levels. I don’t even want to know what he WAS actually using the gun for. Or why.

See, that’s why you don’t keep your gun cocked.
For once, the guy would’ve preferred to fire blanks.
It certainly gives new meaning to the term “fire crotch”
I wonder if she asked before hand “Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”
People say men buy guns as a way to make up for small penises. This guy took that belief a little too far.

Fine, hoard all the funny for yourself.

And 984 has used nearly all puns in this case. Thank you much :stuck_out_tongue:

also, this just in

Starstorm: I’m very horny. :smiley:

Hands Starstorm a mallet

pwned

No one got my joke… -_-

You’re male, you should be.

Would shooting a girl up the ass be safer than shooting her in the crotch?

I did, but it just wasn’t funny once you edited it.

No no, I meant the “butt” of the gun. Isn’t that what they call the other end of the gun?

Maybe he’s pretending to be James Bond (if you’ve seen at least ONE Bond film you should know why).