I can't wait for summer

That is completely nonsensical. Your statement is an INSULY to my NAME… Beast.

skimpy clothes! I hear you girlfriend! I can’t wait to break out the summer wardrobe.

PICTURES!
Ehh… I mean… uhm… watermelons, yeah, I like watermelons…

Only if you post pictures of you in slutty clothes first, Seraph.

What is male slutty clothing? Briefs?

I’ve had to spend 4 drills already in the fucking frigid wasteland that is Ft. Devens and was under attack from the Blizzard of '05. Please let April, May, and June come quickly!!!

My little dance and SG’s lapdance with me in a thong should be enough for at least one picture.

As for the topic. I can’t wait until summer since my girl loves the beach, so we’ll be doing much more fun stuff then.

Why doesn’t this poem feature any samurai killer robots and/or lasers? >:(

And yush, summer. Since I will hopefully get to meet a bunch of awesome people in the summer. If I manage to hide my report card from my dad, that is.
Start planning the cali meets already! >:O

Summer is awesome, because: I work on a beach… and what do females wear on a beach… YAY … a regular 24 hours in the summer… wake up with a hang-over somewhere (probably the beach or someone’s tent (preferably with a female) at 11, work at 12, finish working at 12 again, take a quick dive in the sea, go out to some club till the sun comes up with some co-workers and friends, drink lots of tequila, sometimes throw up and go to sleep the first suitable spot we stumble upon… the only downside is that it eats up money like a motherfucker… But it’s worth it all the while…

FINALLY someone that agrees with me that tequila absofuckinlutely rocks. <3

Off course… especially in large quantities, they make your head so woozy and your stomach feel weird in a good way… It’s better than any drug… but again there is a downside… My memory often blacks out after 8-10 tequila shots… wich has made me do stupid things numerous times.

I’m an autumn person.

However, I can also tolerate hot, dry summers.

I hate the humidity. Hates it…

Wuss!

…nah i’m kiddin’.