I can't think of a better way to do this...

VickiMints will you marry me?

I can.

Use YTMND to do this

Dear Lord.

Breathtaking isn’t it? But nothing compares to YOUR beauty.

Did I miss something?

I highly doubt it.

Just get her pregnant, then she’ll HAVE to say yes.

I highly doubt it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, Charlie’s the most random poster ever. He does this kind of thing.

Oh, Charle, I do!
Wait, damn.
I was sob just kidding. That’s all.

You can’t get pregnant when you put it in a girls butt. I’m not saying Vicki is that kind of girl. I’m just saying I don’t put it anywhere else. BOOYAH! High fives all around

I can’t think of a better way to do this…

100 better ways to propose than on a video game message board, taken from theknot.com. <3

Marriage on your mind? To start the party, we’ve gathered a plethora of proposal ideas you can customize to floor your intended. Remember that your sweetie will be telling the story of how you proposed to friends and strangers for the rest of her – or his! – life.

GO PUBLIC

Buy an ad on the radio station she wakes up to each morning. Try to be at her door (or beside her) when she wakes up and hears your public proposal, diamond in hand.

Take the stage! Get in touch with the stage manager of an appropriately themed production and propose after the cast’s curtain call (the stage manager will prep everyone and get you in position). Some people have proposed after I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change, a musical revue about relationships running in several cities.

Have your proposal painted on a billboard en route to his or her office. Park beneath it or await their arrival at work, armed with champagne ready for toasting.

Take out a full-page ad in a newspaper you know your honey reads daily. Be nearby while they read, lest you miss the look on his or her face!

Make a list of ten reasons you’d like to marry your beloved. Read them to him or her in front of a crowd, have a singing telegram deliver them, or send them written on note cards one by one over the course of a day (or ten!), with the last card arriving via personal messenger (you!).

Arrange a surprise proposal with a street caricaturist. Have him sketch a picture of you two with word bubbles. Yours will read, “Will you Marry Me?”, and hers will say, “Yes!”

Pay the divers at an aquarium to put on a proposal show inside their biggest fish tank. Give them hand-written signs that say “Will You Marry Me?” to hold up against the glass.

Go out for a night of dinner and dancing at a '50s-style restaurant complete with a big band. Prep the band director of your plans to dedicate a song and propose on the dance floor.

Have a friend or family member set up a little picnic for you in a romantic park. Take your love for a stroll where you’ll stumble upon this surprise “Proposal Picnic.”

Take her to a karaoke bar and request your song. Sing it to her and, for the finale, get down on one knee and propose!

Arrange for a street fair magician to pick your love as his special helper. Instead of pulling a rabbit out of his hat, he’ll pull out anengagement ring! Then you can step into the spotlight and get down on one knee.

Pop the question on top of a ferris wheel.

PERFECTLY PRIVATE (PLEASE!)

Stick a ring inside a clear balloon and blow it up. Then fill one entire room of your house with blown-up balloons to surprise your sweetie. Tell her she has to pop every single one until she finds something special inside.

For a simple surprise, after she goes to bed, go to her jewelry box and replace her everyday ring with the engagement ring. She’ll be completely shocked in the morning when she goes to put on her regular ring.

Draw a bath for the two of you and place a floating candle or rubber ducky in the middle with a ring tied around its neck. Make a path of roses leading to the tub. (And make sure the drain is well-plugged!)

Speaking of paths, turn off all the lights in your apartment and make a trail of candles that leads to a circle of votives positioned around a ring.

Give your girlfriend a foot massage and place the ring on her little toe.

Send your sweetie on a treasure hunt. Start with a clue at home. Then send him or her on a tour of your favorite spots – all over town, or just around the house. When he or she gets to the last hint, the treasure should be you offering up a ring or other sentimental token. They won’t need another clue to figure out what you mean.

Sometimes the key isn’t how you pop the question, but where. Find a special place, maybe the bar where you first kissed or the Chevy backseat where you first uh – well, you know. A place that means something to both of you. Once you’re in position, just kneel and ask. Your honey will always remember that you remembered.

Tie a red velvet ribbon from one spot in your home to another. Attach little notes recalling perfect moments in your relationship along the way. You wait at the last stop, ring in hand.

You needn’t propose with a diamond ring. Buy any jewelry piece or a watch and inscribe it with, “Marry me.”

TECH APPEAL

Create your own podcast proposal and sneak it onto her iPod.

Make a mini movie about how much you love your sweetie ending in an on-screen proposal. Then, arrange a cozy night of “movie rentals” and pop it in.

Steal her digital camera and head to her favorite local outdoor spot. Bring a friend with you and have posters made with the words “will,” “you,” “marry,” “me?” Have your friend photograph you holding each one in a different position. Then, let her know you borrowed her camera and ask if she will upload your photos.

Take the scavenger hunt high-tech: send your mate a text message leading her to a secret spot. Keep her engaged by text messaging her sweet nothings along the way (and directions of course), as you lead her to you, on bended knee.

We had to add this one: Create a Web page declaring your love and intentions. Leave your sweetie a clue with the Web address written on it – don’t say a word. After the proposal has been officially accepted (which of course it will be!), he or she can proudly send the page to friends and family.

SURPRISE!

Want to really surprise your sweetheart? Cut out the bottom of a big box, wrap it with pretty paper and ribbon, and attach a card that says, “What’s inside the box is a gift to last a lifetime.” “Deliver” yourself to his or her office or front door.

A surprise trip is sure to set the mood. Blindfolds and intricate secret plans (you’ll have to pack his or her bags) are a must to increase the thrill factor. Once you’ve reached your destination, pop the question.

Is sweetie a deep sleeper? Slip the ring on his or her finger while they’re dozing and wake them with champagne and strawberries. The gesture will just seem romantic – until they discover a new piece of jewelry adorns them!

Ask her coworker to arrange a lunch appointment with a very important client. When she shows up, she’ll be only to happy to see you.

THE WAY TO A LOVED ONE’S HEART (THROUGH THE STOMACH!)

Make the box with her ring a selection on the desert tray at your favorite restaurant (or any restaurant you trust!). She’ll have no trouble choosing when the cart comes by.

Make her ring the surprise in a box of Cracker Jacks!

Food is a tempting addition to any successful proposal! Spell out, “Will you marry me?” in M&Ms, jellybeans, or Hershey’s Kisses on the kitchen table, bed, or coffee table. Send him or her in to read it; when they say yes, you can toast your future with a mutual sugar rush!

Freeze the ring in a homemade Popsicle, and give your sweet two treats in one!

Surprise your honey with an intricate gift basket. Pile in yummy delicacies – the best chocolate, caviar, coffee – but don’t limit yourself to food. You could also include silk slippers, a book or CD. Hide the ring among all these wonderful presents (in its box, so it doesn’t get lost in the goodies).

If you’re dining in a fancy restaurant, ask the wait staff to write, “Will you marry me?” in chocolate sauce around the rim of his or her dessert plate.

Serve a dinner of aphrodisiacs at home and place the ring inside an oyster shell.

Make your intended breakfast in bed. Propose to him or her while they feel ultra-cozy and pampered.

Create a personalize fortune cookie with your own proposal message.

Tape a proposal note to a carton of milk. When she goes to make her morning coffee, surprise her with a ring.

LET THEM SEE THE KID IN YOU

Find a local restaurant that features paper table clothes and crayons at each table. During an intimate dinner together as you’re doodling away simple write our your proposal and see how quickly she catches on!

Draw a hopscotch board on the sidewalk and invite your honey out for a game. Once he or she has succumbed to a little childhood play, replace the pebble you’re using with the real rock!

Spell your proposal out in glow-in-the-dark star stickers on your ceiling. Get into bed, turn the lights off, and wait for the inevitable gasp.

Write “Will You Marry Me?” on the underside of a kite and take flight one warm, breezy afternoon.

Spell out your proposal with refrigerator magnets.

Scratch your proposal into the frost on his or her car’s windshield.

If your sweetheart is a teacher, sneak into her classroom before school starts and write your proposal on the blackboard. Stay hiding in the coat closet or right outside the room for the moment she arrives!

If you’re addicted to doing crosswords, create your own “Proposal Puzzle” and be prepared to help her work it out over a romantic breakfast.

Take her on a ride on an old-fashioned carousel where you have to catch the rings as you ride by. At the end of the ride ask her how many rings she’s caught and then correct her total with the ring in your pocket.

HOLIDAY HAPPINESS

For a fun Christmas-time proposal pay a group of carolers to come sing at your house. Surprise her with a live performance, ending with “The Twelve Days of Christmas” tweaked to say, “On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a proposal on bended knee.”

For a Hannukah surprise, hide the tiny ring box among her seven wrapped boxes (one for each of the days). She’ll think she’s opening a regular gift, but will get more and more excited as the gifts go on.

Hide a plastic Easter egg with the ring inside among the batch of chocolates and other colorful eggs.

Decorate your Christmas tree with lights and just one ornament – a hanging box with a ring inside!

Hide her ring with the Matzoh at the end of the Passover Seder. She’ll get more than good luck and gelt!

During your annual Halloween prep, challenge her to a pumpkin carving contest and carve the words “Marry Me” in your pumpkin. Don’t peak on each others creations until your done!

If it’s Easter season, paint one word each from the phrase “Will you marry me?” on four eggs and hide them with the rest, so he or she has to find them all to make a complete sentence! Definitely make “marry” the hardest egg to find. You can throw in other eggs with funny verbs painted on them to throw your egghead off – like kick, tickle, and love!

HOT IDEAS UNDER THE SUN

If the two of you love to hit the beach, head down a few hours before her and write your proposal with large white large rocks in the sand.

Head to a boardwalk or arcade and spend some time earning tickets for prizes. When you go to cash them in, make sure the clerk gives her the right pize: the engagement ring box.

Go to the beach and casually build a sandcastle (at a safe distance from the ocean!). Place the ring on the highest turret. Invite him or her to admire your handiwork, then pop the question.

Go for a sunset sail and propose at sea.

If you’re vacationing in a warm place (or you live in a warm place, lucky dogs), tie the ring onto your hot thang’s new string bikini – or in the lacing of his surf shorts – and announce that you want to take the plunge!

While your beloved naps on the beach, sneak away and spell out your intention in seashells. Then go for an afternoon stroll and let the shells do all the work.

Take your darlin’ to the local Fourth of July fireworks show, and have someone announce your proposal before your whole town.

Gather your families together for a summer barbecue and make your proposal a family affair.

Plan a scavenger hunt through a local park. Pack a picnic, and when you get to the park, send him or her along to find the first clue. Once they’re out of sight, make yourself the last clue in a romantic spot with champagne on ice and ring in hand.

Invite Mr. or Ms. Right to a private pool party and send the ring floating toward them on a raft. (Note: This doesn’t work in Jacuzzis.)

For a truly classy approach: Write your proposal in sunscreen on your tummy, so that your tan will “stencil in” the words. She will be so touched you’ve taken such an, um, interesting approach, she will accept immediately.

Make your own message in a bottle. On the night before a beach day you’ve planned, write a love poem on a piece of parchment paper, roll it into an antique bottle with a cork, and bury it in a well marked spot in the sand near your towels. Be sure you “find” the bottle as you dig together – and have the ring at the ready!

FLYING HIGH

Hire a skywriter to spell your proposal on high.

Tongue-tied? Hire a plane to fly a banner with your “Marry me (insert name here)” message written on it. Take your honey to a wide-open space – a beach, park, or stadium – and simply point.

Hire a plane to draw huge hearts and your initials in the sky. When your sweetie notices what the pilot is doing, tell him or her that your love was heaven sent.

Propose on a plane for a truly sky high feeling! Arrange to use the stewardesses loud-speaker system and call you to the front of the plane. You can even have the captains chime in to wish you two luck.

FLOWER POWER

Flowers always charm people – what else exists solely to look beautiful? (Except your fiance, of course!) String the ring on a ribbon and use it to tie a bouquet of wonderful flowers (daffodils, tulips, lilies, or whatever reminds you of him or her) together.

Go for symbolic power. Instead of the standard, albeit lovely, bouquet of roses, present him or her with a potted orchid. Put the ring beside the stem (in its box, so it doesn’t get lost in the Spanish moss). The orchid will last a long time, will always be regal, and will bloom time and time again (just like your love).

Plant a colorful window box of forget-me-nots for him or her. Write one word each from the phrase “Will you marry me?” on four garden markers.

Sneak into his or her home or office armed with rose petals. In the biggest letters space will allow, spell out, “Will You Marry Me?”

MOVIE MAGIC

Arrange your own Pretty Woman moment (the finale, of course) – rent a white limo and climb through the moon roof to proclaim your love as you arrive at her apartment

Steal from that famous Say Anything scene – park yourself outside her house with a stereo blaring your favorite tune and propose on the front lawn

Convince the local theater to spell out your proposal on their marquee. Phrase it like a film title: “The Love of a Lifetime, starring (insert names here).”

Take some advice from Forrest Gump and stick her ring inside a box of chocolates.

For some, a public display of affection is the ultimate intimate gesture. Most movie theaters will let you buy a slide that plays onscreen before the feature. You can design your own and watch as the entire theater strains to see the lucky proposee’s astonished expression.

ACTIVE ENDEAVORS

Gather all your friends for a big softball game. Give the outfielders signs that spell your intended’s name and, “Will you marry me?” When he or she comes up to bat, signal them to display the signs. Tell your soon-be-fiance that if he or she hits one out of the park, a different kind of diamond awaits him or her!

While fishing, pretend to have caught the big one. When you pull your line out of the water, have the ring box hanging on the hook (in a Ziploc bag).

Get down on one knee in the middle of a public ice skating rink.

Love to dive or snorkle together? Write, “Will you marry me?” on your diver’s slate and reveal it during a special dive. You can put a fake ring on her finger underwater and have the real rock ready above the surface.

High school or college sweethearts? During homecoming, have your alma mater flash “Will You Marry Me?” across the Jumbotron.

On a weekend ski trip, plan to meet at the top of the mountain. When you see her coming up the lift, ask the operator to stop the lift so you can propose from the top.

Hide a small ring box in the 18th hole. As your game comes to a close, suggest she goes and takes the pin out, while you wait on the green on bended knee.

Love to bowl? Arrange for “Will You Marry Me?” to pop up on the screen in place of the score.

AWWW, SO SWEET!

Head out early Sunday morning and replace one of the engagement announcements with your own. Bring it back with her favorite Sunday morning breakfast and wait until she reads the news!

If it’s cold and snowy, build a snowman – or snowwoman – and set the ring box in his or her stick arms.

Propose in a different language, or lots of different languages – starting with French, the language of love.

Propose at the place of worship where you’d like to be married. Arrange ahead of time to sneak in and use the altar to make the spot all-the-more special.

Buy a baby animal that he or she has always wanted (bunny, kitten, puppy) and loosely tie the ring around its neck. Or, substitute a stuffed animal – still fuzzy, but less maintenance!

Play Hangman and have the phrase be “Marry Me.”

Head to the mailbox before she does with a special delivery package.

Take her to a little town or community where you two would love to spend the rest of your lives. At the end of a stroll around the town get down on one knee tell her this is the place you want to be with her, forever.

Tell your love you want to make a time capsule together to bury and dig up years into the future. As you’re gathering the items, say it wouldn’t be complete without a picture of the moment you two got engaged! Have a Polaroid camera ready to take that shot right after you present her with the ring.

Buy a small book of poetry and make a cutout the size of the ring through all of the pages. Place and tape the ring into the empty space. Write your own special poem, insert it into the first page of the book, and present it to her.

Meet for a drink at a swanky hotel bar. When it’s time to go, casually mention that you’ve already reserved a room for the night. When you open the hotel room door, have roses, candles, and champagne all set up – everything for a perfect surprise proposal.

Good luck!

If by better you mean stupid chinese ways. Then yeah. Good job DT.

Catholic relationship expert J. Papa-Tolkien says about the importance of a ring to a couple:

“One ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.”

It’s an American page. Your own damn country owned you, not mine. :smiley:

I absolutely gotta try this one out someday.

Scooooooore!

Exactly how many of the things that you pasted can I do over a message board? If I bothered to read more than two of them, before disregarding them, I would probably not see many. So in no way did you, nor my own country “own” me.

http://www.divorcereform.org/real.html HOW ABOUT SOME DIVORCE RATES??? THE OWNAGE LEVELS IN THIS THREAD ARE UNMEASURABLE!!!