I can't come to the door right now, I'm all tied up

clicka

That’s it. My mind has been broken. I’m becoming a nun. :thud:

…right. I won’t question other’s sexual fetishes, but there is a point in which to stop.

v_v;;;

Those crazy germans.

Hehe… heh, people are silly.

Uhm… oooookay… that would be pretty disturbing, yes…

points to second quote in sig

I’m surprised that my arm hasn’t broken off my body yet.

Adult people scare me more and more.
The anologies used scare me almost just as much. Something is seriously wrong with using penguins and S&M in the same sentence. It is almost as wrong as using Linux and sex in the same sentence.

Well my image of penguins will now slightly change.

Lol! What an idiot ^^ is highly amused

And this is why you should only let yourself be tied down by someone who can in a case of emergency get a backup key. =P

Now no one can claim that my fetish is weird.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
Now no one can claim that my fetish is weird.

And that fetish is?

You did not just ask, TELL ME you did not just ask… :thud:

Originally posted by Nulani
Adult people scare me more and more.
The anologies used scare me almost just as much. Something is seriously wrong with using penguins and S&M in the same sentence. It is almost as wrong as using Linux and sex in the same sentence.

http://www.bash.org/?230775

Oh, and my fetish is furries, Nul. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with furries. I happen to like furries myself and before this gets out of hand, I do not condone nor approve of beastiality.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
[b]http://www.bash.org/?230775

Oh, and my fetish is furries, Nul. :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Freaky.
The bash link is freaky too.

So if they had been real, you would have done all you could to get into the pants of the girls in Sonic?

I never really played the Sonic games much, only a little bit of the first one. Maybe it’s for the best that I haven’t played the ones with female characters. :3

evolves a third arm and hand for the exclusive purpose of triple facepalming in reaction to this