I can take a hint

bye.

edit: its probably only temporary- I need to get off of the internet for a while, maybe

<font color="#000000">Uh? Kay?</font>

Uh, bye I guess :wave:

Bye bye cc. Come back soon.

kirbyvoiceByyyyyyyyyyyyyeee!!!

Seeya, CyberC. 'll never forget that beautiful night we spent together in Barcelona. Or was it your barcalounger? I forget.

Well, apparently CC thinks people were treating him poorly, but he also thinks that he may of been the person treating others poorly, he isn’t sure. I don’t think he is, but whatever.

I still don’t see why CC is leaving. He kicks ass :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I might only have a rough idea of what this is about, but bye, CC.

Hi. My name is zeppelin. One time, I came to this messageboard, and I said “hi, my name is zeppelin” and then a few people said “hi back” but for some reason no one was able to read my mind that I was really depressed, and I was like “geez, what is wrong with these people I never met? How come they don’t know I’m depressed. I mean, look at the way I put my words. Isn’t it obvious? Doesn’t anybody care about me anymore?” so then I made this post called “ugh” where I said “wow today was a really bad day cause like a bunch of bad stuff happened” and then a few people replied back saying “I’m sorry, I hope things are okay” but that’s all they said can you believe it I mean here I was pouring my heart and soul into this messageboard trying to make peopel realize the anguish and hell that my everyday existence is and all they could do was offer me some halfhearted pity so then I thought I’ll show them they’ll feel so sorry for me they’ll be on their knees asking for forgiveness that they didn’t try to help me more so I made this post and I said “my life is so terrible it’s not worth living anymore I’m going to kill myself in one hour unless someone here posts something to change my mind” but then some guy had the nerve to tell me that maybe my life wasn’t really that bad, and maybe I should try to get some real help and not appeal to some people I didn’t know on a messageboard can you believe that I mean I had shared everything with this place in my three posts I think people should have understood more but it wasn’t my fault if they didn’t care I mean I did everything that I could so when the hour was up I didnt’ actually kill myself because I thought it would be better if I stayed around a little longer and read the posts from the people who assumed I was dead but no one assumed that in fact they seemed to have forgotten all about it how could they do that so I made one final post saying "this place is full of assholes I’m leaving forever bye’ and then I left, well except I didn’t really leave, I just trolled around for another couple of months waiting for someone to reply to my post so bye.

Originally posted by Zeppelin
Hi. My name is zeppelin. One time, I came to this messageboard, and I said “hi, my name is zeppelin” and then a few people said “hi back” but for some reason no one was able to read my mind that I was really depressed, and I was like “geez, what is wrong with these people I never met? How come they don’t know I’m depressed. I mean, look at the way I put my words. Isn’t it obvious? Doesn’t anybody care about me anymore?” so then I made this post called “ugh” where I said “wow today was a really bad day cause like a bunch of bad stuff happened” and then a few people replied back saying “I’m sorry, I hope things are okay” but that’s all they said can you believe it I mean here I was pouring my heart and soul into this messageboard trying to make peopel realize the anguish and hell that my everyday existence is and all they could do was offer me some halfhearted pity so then I thought I’ll show them they’ll feel so sorry for me they’ll be on their knees asking for forgiveness that they didn’t try to help me more so I made this post and I said “my life is so terrible it’s not worth living anymore I’m going to kill myself in one hour unless someone here posts something to change my mind” but then some guy had the nerve to tell me that maybe my life wasn’t really that bad, and maybe I should try to get some real help and not appeal to some people I didn’t know on a messageboard can you believe that I mean I had shared everything with this place in my three posts I think people should have understood more but it wasn’t my fault if they didn’t care I mean I did everything that I could so when the hour was up I didnt’ actually kill myself because I thought it would be better if I stayed around a little longer and read the posts from the people who assumed I was dead but no one assumed that in fact they seemed to have forgotten all about it how could they do that so I made one final post saying "this place is full of assholes I’m leaving forever bye’ and then I left, well except I didn’t really leave, I just trolled around for another couple of months waiting for someone to reply to my post so bye.

LMFAO!!!

Originally posted by Zeppelin

WOW! You too? I thought that I was the only one. I guess now I don’t have to kill myself since someone else here understands me.

Zepp, you are a god!

Bai. Seeya 'round. :wave:

Damn Zepp. Barely three sentences. The first one isn’t really a sentence, and the second one is four words. Damn.

Bye CC, come back soon ;_;

Originally posted by Steve
I still don’t see why CC is leaving. He kicks ass :stuck_out_tongue:

Take care CC, come back soon. The board isn’t the same without you!

ok CC… gonna get boring around here without you… :too bad; Hope everything is ok. See ya’ around I guess…

See ya Roun. I swear I’m the only one who still calls him that.

See ya Roun