I can spank the monkey at Mach 2+ velocity

Start by following this link:

http://www.webforwards.com/spankthemonkey.htm

Then try breaking my record:

How did you get that record? My fastest speed is only 300-something…

A slippy glass table near your desk, a high-resed optical mouse with a very long cord and a strong arm help. You have to try it some times untill the cursor goes into the right direction, though.

1,362. :slight_smile:

Speed of light.

Oh wait… you’re talking about this flash game thingy… 1453…

You know, Mach 1 is approximately 791 miles an hour… If you spank the monkey above that speed, everything glassy or crystal-like nearby will shatter.

thinks about someone spanking the monkey and breaking all windows of the block. Imagines the aftershock and the white wav… Er… Forget this last part and stuff

I seem to remember this thing being posted before. And I seem to remember that thread being closed.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Also: This game is biased to lefties. It’s easier to swing your arm outward then inward. A left can swing outward to hit on this. A righty can’t.

I got 699…your good to get that speed!

I don’t see why that game deserves another thread…

Uh, maybe because he didn’t <i>see</i> the other thread, or know it existed.

Done Before Or Not, I Got 313.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Also: This game is biased to lefties. It’s easier to swing your arm outward then inward. A left can swing outward to hit on this. A righty can’t.

Not really, I’m left handed and it’s way easier to flick my wrist inward than outward. I can’t beat 300 left handed.

I only got 597…I suck…