I...can feel...TIME!

No, Mountain Dew does not lower your sperm count.

Mmmm…

I’ve gotta print that recipe and put it next to my recipe of the Fred’s Special…

It is equally horrible, but I think it has more sugar in it actually…
We took several table spoons of sugar to mix equal parts sugar and coffee (and then I mean just the coffee, no water or anything)…

It’s not that it lowers your sperm count a lot, it just lowers your sperm count about 100x more than any other soft drink, because it has about 100x as much caffiene.

Wrongo…

The Always Good Snopes

Behold! The truth I never believed that mountain dew did that, but never heard of the rumor till this thread. But mountain dew would be the perfect drink for feminists if it were true, eh?

Anyone drink red bull(or some other energy drink)? That stuff has taurine, otherwise known as bull bile…eck.

:too bad; wahhhh Td(EDIT: 984, darn you two with similar avatars) you meany

Wait, you guys tohught I meant the sperm count rumor? No! Sillys! I meant the yellow pee rumor, which 984 and Gunsmoke just confirmed:

If you’re male and drink a lot of Mountain Dew, you will notice one related but perfectly harmless side effect: quite a bit of yellow liquid will flow out of your penis.

If you’re male and drink a lot of Mountain Dew, you will notice one related but perfectly harmless side effect: quite a bit of yellow liquid will flow out of your penis.

Under what circumstances?

First,how do u get sick from a super-saturaed kool-aid, that’a the only way to go.
Second the best drink is about 50 pixie sticks. 2 cups of sugar and some high caffenine product( i used some coke) and it’s the best. :yipee:

Quote:

Thats different from drinking other things? Or at least in the morning it seems really yellow since you haven’t drank anything for however many hours you slept and youre dehydrated. If your urine is yellow it means you’re dehydrated, i’m pretty sure.

Actually, yellow urine doesn’t mean that. Clear urine means you drink more than enough, and the clear stuff is extra water coming out.

I’ve actually had orange and red urine from drinking too much Kool-Aid.

Moo! You have to drink sugar syrup, like me.
about 7:1 (seven parts of sugar, one part water). It takes a while to dissolve all that sugar, but it’s worth it! ^^ licks lips

Paper tube of sugar. Fun to snort.