I am very sad!

I just noticed I am probably the oldest guy here!!:frowning:
I just feel so sad, I am old and I am still addicted to RPG’s! I tried to quit but I rebound major time on BG2 and now I am replaying my FF’s.
I am very sad … children.

Uhhh…there there?

Originally posted by zolom
I just noticed I am probably the oldest guy here!!:frowning:
I just feel so sad, I am old and I am still addicted to RPG’s! I tried to quit but I rebound major time on BG2 and now I am replaying my FF’s.
I am very sad … children.

That depends. How old ARE you? It doesn’t say.

The FFC is not the main board you know all though I did used to think it too.

And how old are you?

Ok… So what?

I am 23.

Originally posted by zolom
I am 23.

…Dude, you ain’t the oldest! Hell, Wilfredo Martinez is 36 (nearing 37)! HE is the oldest person on the site! And there’s plenty more people here who are just as old as you are, if not older!

23 is nothing!There are lots of older gamers out there.You’d be a child compared to some people around here I bet.Aren’t you the guy who thinks FF9 is hard?

Dude, don’t worry 'bout it, most of the people on this site are around 16-21 so 23 really isn’t a big step up. Try being the only 20 year old on a site dominated by under 14’s- THAT’s when you start to feel your age :frowning: (part of the reason it’s so great here :wink: :smiley: )

I’ll be 23 in a few months as well. We’ve got quite a few people here (including staffers) in their 30’s. Although yes, most people here are in their teens, there’s plenty of other demographics here.

Wilfredo is 36 and DN has kids. 'Nuff said :stuck_out_tongue:

Which just goes to show you, 23 ain’t nuthin’ when you’re a gamer.

mysql_query (“SELECT username FROM users WHERE age > 23”, $link)

That’ll give a lot of results :stuck_out_tongue: There are tonnes of people here older than you.

Psh, you think you’re old? Wilfredo Martinez, the Wise Man of RPGClassics, DISOWNS you. ^.~

I’m curious as to why this is on the FF board, unless he is saying he is too old to be an FF charcter.

yes but DN is the hippest old guy ever.

Originally posted by Silhouette
yes but DN is the hippest old guy ever.

True.

He does seem like a happy guy, but everyone has their secrets, so who knows.

Edit: damn it I read hippest as happiest yeah DN is the hippest.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Which just goes to show you, 23 ain’t nuthin’ when you’re a gamer.

hell yeah!

I’m tempted to get a licnence plate that reads “GAMR4LIFE”. :slight_smile: